FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

attributes (bug)

Moataz Abosdera

greetings,

at first im not sure if its a bug or WAI. but if its not bug it would be huge boost if fixed.

second, i hope i can explain it well as im not fluent English guy.

i noticed once saved a player for any reason you edit it ( like remove ban/injury or anything). the attributes loose ANY decimal it have.

as we know attributes have (00.0) format. and i think FMRTE dosn't support decimal digits.

i.e.  if an attribute of a player is 12.6 and you need to remove injury, the attribute saved as 12.0.

so EVERY time you hit Save button on a player, it will reset ANY training he had.

i hope this explain the issue well. also im looking for FMRTE users Feedback.

I think it works this way as long as FMRTE exists already.

And afaIk the inGame editor works the same.

Since you only can edit full numbers the 'invisable' decimals will get lost when editing.

My personal opinion reguarding this 'bug' is that it is not a problem since every time I edit a player there are always stats that I want to reduce anyway while I want to up others

• Like 1

10 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

if you think you have a bug report it pls

I doubt that is a bug anyway.

Have you ever played games like "Life is Feudal" where your progression goes forward in values like 0.00000125 

It could be similar in FM since every training session gives a progression for every player.

How much  depends on coach quality and many many player stats including the hidden ones.

I bet the 'true' values have many many decimals.

Nobody wants to edit a "10.3976584" ;)

On 11/1/2018 at 1:52 AM, Moataz Abosdera said:

at first im not sure if its a bug or WAI. but if its not bug it would be huge boost if fixed.

that's what i already said.

i (or anyone) just don't want to loose a week or two of (Organic) training sessions when removing a ban or removing jadedness.

and i dont think its more than 00.0 (one decimal) and only even numbers, no odd.