heinouskismet

[19] - can't add agreement to nations

Question

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

What is your FM version: 19.0.3

What is your FMRTE version: 19

Which operating system are you using: Windows 7

Hello,

I tried to add England back to EU after Brexit by adding agreement EU. However nothing happens when I clicked the + button.

May I know if this is a bug or uncompleted feature?

Best regards.

Attachments:  

4 answers to this question

Thanks for your attention.

However there is still error when I add the agreement. I checked the error.log and found this:

{"Timestamp":"2018-10-31T08:24:08.4198941+08:00","Level":"Error","MessageTemplate":"","Exception":"System.NullReferenceException: 未将对象引用设置到对象的实例。\r\n   在 A.cbc0973989feea96b044ede6d1a65541c.ce3bf350fed0ab7e2dc9be3e842ee6911()\r\n   在 A.c47c062677ad4139b8e6a5b108cc7ffd7.cbf1831e72c1943276e0b3cdd4d13d3e9.MoveNext()\r\n--- 引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾 ---\r\n   在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)\r\n   在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)\r\n   在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)","Properties":{"Type":"General","Version":"19.1.0.5"}}

Some of the log is Chinese because of my language of operating system. "未将对象引用设置到对象的实例" in the first row means "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and "引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾" means "The end of stack trace in the previous location where the exception was thrown".

Best regards.

same issue as I reported with stadium bug perhaps as it doesnt seem to be saving correctly. When you refresh the app instead of European Union it defaults to(see pic)

also I added Peru to be treated as non foreign that defaulted to -overseas Act 

19e28827389503aba7b35006ceea5c30.png

also even though an error report has been generated it is not showing in my C:\BraCa Soft folder as it was earlier?

Has this been fixed? I just bought FMRTE to undo Brexit from my game, but I can't add any agreements or 'nations treated as non foreign' to England. The plus sign is there, but clicking it does nothing.

EDIT: turns out I hadn't activated. I have now, and I can add agreements in the app, but they don't show up in the game.

Edited by Neil Creasey
Update