FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE and FMRTE equality? :P

Hi there,

I have been a member of the FMRTE community for 6 years now. For me in that time I have always used the Mac version - though sometimes managed to get the Windows onto a computer I had which could barely cope with FM -  and I have never not been disappointed by the difference in quality of the two products. FMRTE has so many more editable options but not only that the options the two share seem to work better on the Windows version. As I have paid my licenses, I felt it was time I had just put forward my view on this, even though the version I use has less to offer, I will still be buying my license this year and downloading iFMRTE19 - I am just hoping the team who develop it try and compete with the windows version. If that does happen, maybe more Mac users will become interested.

Kind regards,

Dan

I'd second that, I often chop and change between PC and Mac but have been more prevalent on the Mac for the last 2 years - I would love to see iFMRTE take steps to get a little closer to the PC version - I love that on the PC you can change a sold players value after accepting an offer for them and that's what they are sold for and each year I'm left disappointed that this feature isn't in iFMRTE - I have requested this as a feature before for iFMRTE but it always gets confused with the future transfers feature which is completely separate.

Braca has said there wont be a mac  version until after full game release, any news on features will be after that, it has been explained before a few times I am sure IF the devs could get the same features working in all platforms they would.

Some features normally working in Windows are proving very  buggy in this beta release so we have to wait and see what is happening at this stage.

Options to:

Change competition reputations 

Mass edit to work - couldn't change potential of players on last iFMRTE on mass edit. Also you couldn't use it on Staff or Clubs properly at all. Can't even distinguish between leagues on the mass editor due to them all being given the same name.

To be able to add and remove sponsors.

I agree with the above comments on contracts and future transfers above.

No doubt i'll end up thinking of more but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Cheers

The number one for me would be "freezing manager". That means that the attributes of the player can rise even if you freeze the player. I would also mention the wish to make "custom command presets" available in this years version. Brilliant working mass-edit options like Daniel Thompson is mentioning is also strongly wished.

Thank you BraCa for the excellent work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/1/2018 at 9:38 PM, Andy1233 said:

The ability to change all contract details would be good. Including clauses and bonuses. 

Thanks, looking forward to this years release. 

Done in the latest version :) 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:07 PM, GorgieB said:

Would love the ability to change a transfer value for a player after it has been agreed. (Not the future transfers feature that already exists) The extra tab you get when you open a players details after a transfer has been agreed. 🤗

Don't think I understand what you want :D can you provide more details, with screenshots for ex?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...