FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fast-Tracking the Development of Players (FM 2019)using FMRTE

Haku

On 10/26/2018 at 3:28 AM, Haku said:

Is it just me, or is player development in FM 2019 a lot slower now?

Since they (SI) did a major overhaul on training in the game there is a big chance that we just need to 'reunderstand' how the game works :)
And .. come on ... it was absolutly unrealistic that you could get a player (even with ideal hidden stats) from CA 30 to CA 130 within 3 years from 14 to 17 anyway. :)

After playing FM19 for a while I have to admit that I like the new training feature a lot.

It feels a bit like they were going back to older versions of training a few years ago.

But ....
When you work with perfect coaches training is so fast now that you have to manually restrict your players to certain PA values so that they don't outgrow your clubs league even within one season when you start in Conference N/S

Edited by Aduasen
added own experience
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2018 at 7:13 AM, Aduasen said:

Since they (SI) did a major overhaul on training in the game there is a big chance that we just need to 'reunderstand' how the game works :)
And .. come on ... it was absolutly unrealistic that you could get a player (even with ideal hidden stats) from CA 30 to CA 130 within 3 years from 14 to 17 anyway. :)

After playing FM19 for a while I have to admit that I like the new training feature a lot.

It feels a bit like they were going back to older versions of training a few years ago.

But ....
When you work with perfect coaches training is so fast now that you have to manually restrict your players to certain PA values so that they don't outgrow your clubs league even within one season when you start in Conference N/S

Hey, So basically unlike previous fmrte versions where you just bump a players Professionalism and Ambition to 225? or was it 255? can't even remember. Now all you need to do is make sure you coaches have max stats?

You don't have to set unrealistic values.

Professionalism / Work Rate / Determination / Ambition with a value of 18-20 is enough :)

I always work with ultra professional squads (from the 14 year old youngster to the 27 year old 'soon to be sold' first team member) :D