culturedleftfoot

FMRTE 19- new features- and tips to share

@BraCa¬†@GoBLiN¬†FYI and I know I have a custom built system for FM set up to run really fast but the load/search feature in FMRTE after the last build is phenomenally quick, I have a DB with 350k players it is searching superbly quicklyūüĎć

6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@BraCa¬†@GoBLiN¬†FYI and I know I have a custom built system for FM set up to run really fast but the load/search feature in FMRTE after the last build is phenomenally quick, I have a DB with 350k players it is searching superbly quicklyūüĎć

@culturedleftfoot great to hear :) 

Regarding your request to include more presets we will look into this¬†ūüĎć

You were referring something along these lines right?

Preset.png

Also great initiative with this thread ;)

Just now, GoBLiN said:

@culturedleftfoot great to hear :) 

Regarding your request to include more presets we will look into this¬†ūüĎć

You were referring something along these lines right?

Preset.png

Also great initiative with this thread ;)

yes that's it mate something like that would be superb

tried helping some users before with presets and they just didnt get it perhaps a few more options would be the ticket, makes it so quickly to mass edit and not just from a team list , can then do it easily from a general search list.

would love to see a preset where a player isnt destroyed to the extent he doesnt get picked but is  far reduced and will not last a game etc??

kudos on adding the new features etc got to say FMRTE really snappy this version looking and feeling good big¬†ūüĎć up, its a bit buggy but to be expected its still in beta phase

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 10:38 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

running some tests on the add ban feature(called unavailability in FMRTE)

chuffed this has been addedūüėĀ

submitted bug report re this it is working but with slight issues -player gets banned but doesnt stay banned for all the games.

For users to be aware Right we got there it is not a bug

The global ban applies to all competitions that the player could participate (includes his clubs secondary teams)

So when you give someone a 3 games ban, the ban can disappear in a few days, if all the club teams plays in that period of time.

You can easily see this, if you set the number of games to a huge number, like 10, 20, or something like that.

Advance 1 or 2 weeks in game, and check in FMRTE how many games his has left in his ban.

To avoid this 'issue' you have a few choices

• Ban him for a period of time¬†days instead of games (change the Number of Days, and make sure you set the Num. of Matches to -1)
  • Ban him for a lot of games 10
  • Ban him for a specific competition

personally I will use the days option to ban a player rather than the set number of games...otherwise you might get a sneaky AI manager setting up friendlies to get that ban served quickly LOL

Finding there are a lot more options added via relations tab now, not just UEFA registration 

1c34dfd67b65091e2a686511f79bc572.png

and the Nation agreements are back

and working along with nations as non foreignūüĎć

af60049a85c35d6a6ba93d6fadd4ade2.png

Great to see that with the new build the staff edit feature works fine now.
Oh and thanks that the number of recommended coaches can be set now.
For me that is important since I always start my career in the lowest british league :) 

Is it only me who thinks that in FM19 if you use really good coaches player development is way faster (too fast) now?

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 2:54 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Right big breakthrough this one

by using  ctrl + right click on mouse you can select players in the displayed list then right click on one of these players and you can implement a quick preset (previously it would edit all players in the displayed list)

so here I selected 3 players and destroyed them and the other players in the list remained untouched..brilliant news indeed as you do not need to heal/destroy whole squads now you can select who you want so it should generate more realistic results etc 

it would be great if users can also assist in putting together some presets such as add injury/add ban etc etc do them 1 category at a time

this way we can share them together and use them to mass edit players quickly like this example

Yessss

tired of having to use shortlists haha

No way to create loan deals?

Even by editing future transfers or something?

Been hoping for something like this for ages, would be handy for sending out my players on loan for game time when nobody is interested

Just now, Lashley said:

No way to create loan deals?

Even by editing future transfers or something?

Been hoping for something like this for ages, would be handy for sending out my players on loan for game time when nobody is interested

nope mate

but this thread is for sharing what we find 

so I would create your own thread or even post in suggestions threads be aware it has been asked for several times mateūüėČ

On 10/28/2018 at 3:36 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

@BraCa¬†@GoBLiN¬†it looks like since this last build the mirror option to show player you are viewing in game in FMRTE is now working, this is good news as I know there has been issues with the last few versions¬†ūüĎć

also myself and @John1 have been running some sims re forced board takeovers and these are working if the league is a playable one 

Lower the Chairman status to 1 This will force a takeover pretty quickly usually within 2 weeks ,be aware when its your club you will go under an imposed transfer embargo whilst negotiations are ongoing but it is completed pretty quickly, so common sense says do it when the transfer window is closed.

Edited my chairman to 1, but he still wont sell :(

16 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Yes it works in that owner puts club up for sale

yep, talks broke down but it did cause it

1 hour ago, Lashley said:

yep, talks broke down but it did cause it

we free try some clubs of differing sizes to see the outcome

I am finding everything goes through apart from the top tier clubs man utd/city etc

then do a fresh test try putting a - number in the Chairman status field see what happens

5 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

we free try some clubs of differing sizes to see the outcome

I am finding everything goes through apart from the top tier clubs man utd/city etc

then do a fresh test try putting a - number in the Chairman status field see what happens

Will do thanks

very helpful thread btw

• Thanks 1