FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

New Features and tips to share

culturedleftfoot

6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@BraCa @GoBLiN FYI and I know I have a custom built system for FM set up to run really fast but the load/search feature in FMRTE after the last build is phenomenally quick, I have a DB with 350k players it is searching superbly quickly👍

@culturedleftfoot great to hear :) 

Regarding your request to include more presets we will look into this 👍

You were referring something along these lines right?

Preset.png

Also great initiative with this thread ;)

Just now, GoBLiN said:

@culturedleftfoot great to hear :) 

Regarding your request to include more presets we will look into this 👍

You were referring something along these lines right?

Preset.png

Also great initiative with this thread ;)

yes that's it mate something like that would be superb

tried helping some users before with presets and they just didnt get it perhaps a few more options would be the ticket, makes it so quickly to mass edit and not just from a team list , can then do it easily from a general search list.

would love to see a preset where a player isnt destroyed to the extent he doesnt get picked but is  far reduced and will not last a game etc??

kudos on adding the new features etc got to say FMRTE really snappy this version looking and feeling good big 👍 up, its a bit buggy but to be expected its still in beta phase

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 10:38 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

running some tests on the add ban feature(called unavailability in FMRTE)

chuffed this has been added😁

submitted bug report re this it is working but with slight issues -player gets banned but doesnt stay banned for all the games.

For users to be aware Right we got there it is not a bug

The global ban applies to all competitions that the player could participate (includes his clubs secondary teams)

So when you give someone a 3 games ban, the ban can disappear in a few days, if all the club teams plays in that period of time.

You can easily see this, if you set the number of games to a huge number, like 10, 20, or something like that.

Advance 1 or 2 weeks in game, and check in FMRTE how many games his has left in his ban.

To avoid this 'issue' you have a few choices

• Ban him for a period of time days instead of games (change the Number of Days, and make sure you set the Num. of Matches to -1)
  • Ban him for a lot of games 10
  • Ban him for a specific competition

personally I will use the days option to ban a player rather than the set number of games...otherwise you might get a sneaky AI manager setting up friendlies to get that ban served quickly LOL

Great to see that with the new build the staff edit feature works fine now.
Oh and thanks that the number of recommended coaches can be set now.
For me that is important since I always start my career in the lowest british league :) 

Is it only me who thinks that in FM19 if you use really good coaches player development is way faster (too fast) now?

• Like 1

We used to have a forum for discussing the game but it was hardly used and so we stopped it.

Just thought I would start a thread being as  FM19 is now out(The full game and pre game editor is out later today👍)  so users can discuss the game in here and their use of FMRTE with it.

What do you plan to do with FMRTE/how do you use it etc and how are you finding the game this time around?

Personally I do not play the game until at least January as in the past it has been too buggy and I hate starting a save then finding ridiculous issues eg GK bugs/corner exploits/AI transfer activity/AI not picking best players in squads etc.

My use of FMRTE is to get the DB as near to real life as possible and to eliminate some of those bugs eg UEFA squad selection adding /removing injuries/changing owners/transfers/reduce massively over rated regens/stadium changes/retirements etc etcand one I really love getting the correct International squads.

I do not use it to''cheat'' for myself as I see it pointless  to give myself a $billion or have players with superhuman settings etc...but I am not knocking those that do you pay your money its up to you how you use the app.😉

I will be probably setting up real fixtures /results in pre game editor and editing some rules for various comps hoping some old files work in the new editor so I dont have to redo pre season comps etc this will take a few weeks adding wonderkids too and fixing a few things.

Also this time I am doing some work with a couple of skins to suite my needs, so lots to do

Then I usually will start game with real results up until Xmas/new year and custom start date then take over a club usually in January.

This is not a thread to report issues and bugs with FMRTE it is a thread to discuss the game and what you are using FMRTE to enjoy it more😉

perhaps its somewhere where you can let us know how your tactics are going what systems/training do you use, set pieces etc etc

would like to see if things have changed with Man Utd in game this time it seemed to be hardcoded they did well in FM18 lol🤬

of interest anyone seen Jose sacked?? I see Pep /Klopp getting dropped  pretty quickly in FM18 and now in  FM19 sims I have run, but I am merely beta testing at this stage so would be good to have some feedback on this and other things you are seeing

for those who have files you transfer from old to new versions of FM in the pre game editor, its different this year you cant just put files in editor data folder......  

you need to open fm18 editor  export the files you want (uncompressed) and so they will be in .xml format

then import in fm19 editor

for those unsure you can either export them directly to the FM19 editor data folder or save in FM18 and copy over later

NB you have to save/possibly verify the old files in the new editor to get them to work in game:brock:

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 2:54 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Right big breakthrough this one

by using  ctrl + right click on mouse you can select players in the displayed list then right click on one of these players and you can implement a quick preset (previously it would edit all players in the displayed list)

so here I selected 3 players and destroyed them and the other players in the list remained untouched..brilliant news indeed as you do not need to heal/destroy whole squads now you can select who you want so it should generate more realistic results etc 

it would be great if users can also assist in putting together some presets such as add injury/add ban etc etc do them 1 category at a time

this way we can share them together and use them to mass edit players quickly like this example

Yessss

tired of having to use shortlists haha

Just now, Lashley said:

No way to create loan deals?

Even by editing future transfers or something?

Been hoping for something like this for ages, would be handy for sending out my players on loan for game time when nobody is interested

nope mate

but this thread is for sharing what we find 

so I would create your own thread or even post in suggestions threads be aware it has been asked for several times mate😉

On 10/28/2018 at 3:36 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

@BraCa @GoBLiN it looks like since this last build the mirror option to show player you are viewing in game in FMRTE is now working, this is good news as I know there has been issues with the last few versions 👍

also myself and @John1 have been running some sims re forced board takeovers and these are working if the league is a playable one 

Lower the Chairman status to 1 This will force a takeover pretty quickly usually within 2 weeks ,be aware when its your club you will go under an imposed transfer embargo whilst negotiations are ongoing but it is completed pretty quickly, so common sense says do it when the transfer window is closed.

Edited my chairman to 1, but he still wont sell :(

1 hour ago, Lashley said:

yep, talks broke down but it did cause it

we free try some clubs of differing sizes to see the outcome

I am finding everything goes through apart from the top tier clubs man utd/city etc

then do a fresh test try putting a - number in the Chairman status field see what happens

5 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

we free try some clubs of differing sizes to see the outcome

I am finding everything goes through apart from the top tier clubs man utd/city etc

then do a fresh test try putting a - number in the Chairman status field see what happens

Will do thanks

very helpful thread btw

• Thanks 1

finding loads of issues in game once again, its groundhog day and major bugs too if you use real results and a custom start date ..I use the current date with all real results what happens is.....

seen Neyamr/Messi/Pogba left out of UCL squads

AI are not picking full squads seen  eg Marseilles register 16 players for Ligue 1 when they can have 99 players lots of players not getting registered for many of the top clubs its a mess and since latest patch 19.1.4 I have had 4 crash dumps waiting until January now game is unplayable for me.....once again its a mess 

this is with real results starting mid season

70b55764f705255fd9bac0efc17b0205.jpg

this is starting with the real fixtures(not results) pre season and letting game holiday AI picks full squads

495a9792bebac3c36cca01b6cd337353.jpg