FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

New Features and tips to share

culturedleftfoot

Can users add to this thread -

any new features you are finding in this version while we wait for the devs response  as they are pretty busy with bugs etc

it will prove very helpful to the community just give a brief explanation of what you have found and how to use it perhaps add a pic

I will put together a comprehensive list in due course😉

it would be great if users can also assist in putting together some presets such as add injury/add ban etc etc 

this way we can share them together and use them to mass edit players quickly as per my post below

this is not a bug reporting tread or a thread to ask questions it is one to share tips and new features.

What is your FM version: FM19 Beta  19.0.2.b

What is your FMRTE version: FMRTE 19.0.2. (Build 2)

Are you Beta testing for S.I. Yes we all are 😁

Are you running FMRTE as administratorYES other information I am using windows 10 Pro and running Norton 360 anti virus .

Here are some issues that I have noted in FMRTE 19 and would like to see changed /implemented not bugs per se.

1.Search function eg  If I type in Ozil  nothing shows up, you have to know his name is spelt like this Özil to find him.

So this impacts on so many things you search for as you have to be 100% accurate. In game the search function using Ozil will bring up the desired results, can this be added to our searching capabilities.

Also can we have returned to the the search box the drop down menu where we could add/remove what the search criteria is ...previously we could select player/club/stadium/staff etc etc 

2.Using ctrl+right click on mouse allows you to select several items in a display list so rather than it is now with custom presets that effect the whole side/team can we have the option of quickly mass edit only the selected players with the preset ...eg I may want to heal just those  4 selected players it should be as quick and easy to do as doing the whole team is.

check below in thread looks like this is now available in build 3😉

daca22cf369a77334cf26d9180fc42cf.png

3. It looks like a bug that has been reported, but if not can we also have the position column to be returned to displaying position Starting with GK -S as it is now that is not possible. fixed in latest build3 😉

4. Can there also be , or. and £ signs added to the value column for players(as per above image) so it looks like it does on say the club finance screen,

as it is difficult to work out what the actual value of a player is, as it is just a lot of numbers and easy to miss if a player is valued at $4m or $40m.- another issue addressed in build 5👍

fcb63a370c887622f802c997a7bcaa19.png

5. These are the top requests made from users in the suggestion thread as to what they would like to see implemented in this version of FMRTE -

A. To be able to transfer players directly(rather than having to edit another player's future transfer)

B. Create new person into the DB 

CEdit/add more contract clauses

D.Edit career plans for players/staff

E. To be able to transfer staff as per the player's option

F. Edit all names in the DB    already added👍

@BraCa @GoBLiN I appreciate you are busy but can we have some input on the points above please as there has been no feedback regarding this or if any new features are being implemented/considered in FMRTE 19.

cheers.

• Like 2

Update - finding you can now change a player's name without impacting on all similar names in DB(eg phil jones before if you changed anything it would result in all persons in the DB with the same name also changing to the edited name now it is just changing the edited player only) this is very good news ...given phil a more worthy surname

11287935e8a9915a6d3d933701477628.jpg

• Like 1

for @GREYFOX

82c933063459bfa5ba73021fa81b9bde.png

adaptability -20 LOL

looks like SI have changed his formation preferences👍

they admitted about 4 weeks ago that Man Utd were dominating the game due to Jose's settings being an exploit I ran approx 100 sims in FM18 and they were winning trebles etc I have ran some tests now and they still win but not as much...thank God for FMRTE as some of their players are sooooooooooooooo overrated😁

Right big breakthrough this one

by using  ctrl + right click on mouse you can select players in the displayed list then right click on one of these players and you can implement a quick preset (previously it would edit all players in the displayed list)

so here I selected 3 players and destroyed them(could have use heal or any created preset too) and the other players in the list remained untouched..brilliant news indeed as you do not need to heal/destroy whole squads now you can select who you want so it should generate more realistic results etc 

it would be great if users can also assist in putting together some presets such as add injury/add ban etc etc do them 1 category at a time

this way we can share them together and use them to mass edit players quickly like this example

d1f510d2913218423922d080bea7cc8c.png

39e757d488440edb053cedb0fc826a15.png

c0f8065e7fd58c3a42bcc837f5a5a101.png

• Thanks 2

This is a superb workaround that I have trialed in FM18/FMRTE 18 and looking to try now in FM19

need other users who are  also  interested to also try this and update me here please with your obsevations.

lets call it making a player un-transferable 😁 

my initial suggestion was .....I would love the option for a player to stay at his club for his career eg Harry Kane at spurs would never be sold

Many thanks to @agent007 who said- this can be done, by giving the player a future joined date in the contract option or you can also use his contract start date, by giving it a future start date

The test -

I have given some bog average player in lower league a joining date well in the future(the player had joined in 2007 but I changed it to 2023 and his contract start date)

and taken over man city as manger bid for him and obviously the club accepts my bid...the player is crap:lol: however the player refuses to enter into contract negotiations as he has only just joined his current club which obviously seems to work  as he joined 10 years ago and now has a chance to join the top Prem team and he is not interested

so this means if you do this to say Kane at Spurs no matter how many accepted offers come in he refuses to move I have tested this over 10 years in game in FM18 and it is 100% working ...a big thanks goes to @agent007 who IMO should be the new James Bond when Daniel hangs up his boots😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aethan said:

@culturedleftfoot 

great subject and great initiative!

I'll try to help you with your tests, starting with "making a player non-transferable"

thank you for all these tips

no problem mate 

Hoping to get  few users to get involved and get our heads together and put together an updated guide 

3 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Thank you guys, we are aware of some of those issues, and we expect to fix them in future releases.

We are also working on bringing on some new features, although at the moment our focus is in the stability of the app

Thats good to know look forward to the update appreciate your busy 

@BraCa @GoBLiN it looks like since this last build the mirror option to show player you are viewing in game in FMRTE is now working, this is good news as I know there has been issues with the last few versions 👍

also myself and @John1 have been running some sims re forced board takeovers and these are working if the league is a playable one 

Lower the Chairman status to 1 This will force a takeover pretty quickly usually within 2 weeks ,be aware when its your club you will go under an imposed transfer embargo whilst negotiations are ongoing but it is completed pretty quickly, so common sense says do it when the transfer window is closed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

running some tests on the add ban feature(called unavailability in FMRTE)

chuffed this has been added😁

submitted bug report re this it is working but with slight issues -player gets banned but doesnt stay banned for all the games.

@BraCa @GoBLiN you know the custom preset that pops up when you right click on a player the options are destroy/heal/inspire/remove ban .... is it possible you can add to these custom presets such things as add injury/ban etc 

cheers

• Like 1

To be honest I did not even find new features because in the first part I need the features that I usually use 'every day'.

Unfortunatly many of those do not work properly yet.

MassEdit comes later (I need that badly) 

Editing staff results in error messages

You can't edit staff lizenses yet.

You can't edit staff nationality yet (which was a wonderful feature to get your scouting knowledge sorted :D )

Editing the stadium (stand sizes) is competly missing atm

And it is a ptia that the automatic reload of the tabs does not work

8 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@BraCa @GoBLiN you know the custom preset that pops up when you right click on a player the options are destroy/heal/inspire/remove ban .... is it possible you can add to these custom presets such things as add injury/ban etc 

As far as I know you can add new custom presets by building them on your own.

I think there might be a thread about that somewhere in the forums - probably a few years ago :)

11 hours ago, Aduasen said:

As far as I know you can add new custom presets by building them on your own.

I think there might be a thread about that somewhere in the forums - probably a few years ago :)

yes you can create the presets but asking if we could have some more pre loaded as lots of users struggle to do it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moataz Abosdera said:

hey guys, is there an option to increase the player familiarity with a role ? like ''Roaming Playmaker" ?

if not, i hope it gets added into new versions.

this is not a thread to ask questions mate otherwise it snowballs into something else

its to share tips and any features you have found