BuckDichAmerika

[19] - Homegrown in Belgium

Question

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

What is your FM version: 19.0.2b1151251

What is your FMRTE version: 19

Which operating system are you using: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

I cannot edit players so they are homegrown for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League.

Even tough I add the following relations:

Formed at Country (15-21): Belgium

Developed at Country; Belgium

Attachments:  

20 answers to this question

I believe I can make this work, more news later today :) 

Does anyone knows which countries are affected by this?

Hi,

Can you provide a savegame (upload it to dropbox for ex) so that I can try to replicate the issue

Cheers

On 11/2/2018 at 5:38 PM, BraCa said:

Hi,

Can you provide a savegame (upload it to dropbox for ex) so that I can try to replicate the issue

Cheers

I created a new save game where you can try it out.

I did the following:

Open player from my Belgian team

Relations

Added these 3 relations:

Formed at country (15-21): Belgium

Formed at club (15-21): club I'm currently managing

Developped at Country: Belgium

Here is the downloadlink:

https://we.tl/t-FWEjakaiin

Thanks in advance.

Same issue; was working in 18 by adding the "developed at country" relation.
Looking forward to a fix!

Hi were are you guys validating the Home Grown Status?

I made a simple test with Ivan Santini from Anderlecht:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Is the Homegrown icon showing in squad view?
I have tried al possible combinations and I'm unable to get it working.

The state of Santini on your screenshots are also true in my case, but the player isn't "really" marked as homegrown.
You are able to see that in the squad view. I have added a screenshot to show what we are looking for.

23f0dd04856f59814ca69ff24b459f06.thumb.png.fae09dc7fe0b390c2e2bd0e598c55f73.png

I've also tried removing the 0-15y old relation to exactly reflect your situation but it does not change Bruno's homegrown status. 

De Belder has a legit homegrown status (shown by the HGN-icon), Bruno doesn't have it but has the same relations. (tried different ones + the workaround from FMRTE18, using the 'developed at country'-relation)

The homegrown icon doesn't appear and thus player isn't recognised as HGN. Could you please look into this. I can't play any games in Belgium jupiler pro league. Totally stuck...

Thanks

So to be clear. The 3 relations are registered and shown in game. But the HGN icon does not show and the game won't accept those players in squad selection (as being homegrown)...

Typical for Belgium 😁

Hopefully you can fix this.

Thanks a lot

This seems in fact an issue with the game there are several reports, on the SI forum in the League Specific Issues, multiple reports of players that should be recognized as HomeGrown by default in the game such Nany Dimata, Stephane Omeonga etc that are not!

You can follow the discussion in here: https://community.sigames.com/topic/448258-belgium-official-league-specific-issues/

There are some reports that although the HGN icon is not visible they are still able to register players, can anyone confirm this?

We are still trying to find a fix for this maybe we can come up with something but for now this is were we are ;)

On 11/8/2018 at 3:20 AM, GoBLiN said:

There are some reports that although the HGN icon is not visible they are still able to register players, can anyone confirm this?

If I use FMRTE to make the player homegrown and FM19 doesn't show the icon they will not be homegrown when making the official Belgian selection (you have to have X players homegrown in Belgium).

Same problem with players grown in the CLUB for the Italian League; if i use FMRTE to make player grown in the Club, FM 19 doesn't show the icon and they will not be grown in the club, so i can't register them in the official selection.  (in that case you have to have also X players grown in your club)

Guys; read the comments and go reply in the official SI thread. Bump it up and make it known there that it is currently pretty unplayable.
It's an JPL issue in FM. Not an FMRTE issue it seems.

Unless FMRTE can make a workaround for the current issue..

• Like 1

Quick update, our next release (build 10), will fix the issue for Belgium and Italian clubs

Just a quick overview of how it works :)

How homegrown works:

There are several types of Formed at Nation and Formed and Country, the following image shows the available types in FMRTE

image.png

When manually editing a relation, you must select the right type for your country, otherwise the player might not count as homegrown / formed at club.

For example, in Belgium a player must have been trained in the country for 3 years between 18 and 23, while in other countries it has to be between 15 and 21.

Can FMRTE detect and apply the right type automatically? 

Yes, the next version of FMRTE will try to automatically choose the right type when you use Formed at Country or Formed at Club buttons in Player Information Page.

Please note that we don't know all the rules yet, so it might not be working for some countries, if that's the case for you, please let us know.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BraCa said:

I believe I can make this work, more news later today :) 

Does anyone knows which countries are affected by this?

Seems to be working for Belgium with the added 18-21 relation.

Thanks!