FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

How do i add all the players from the ingame database to the ingame search?. Is it possible to save shortlists (a really long one in this case) and import them?

Note: I have bought the last 6 editions of FMRTE, if you address my concerns I will buy it the 7th year in a row. But at this stage i'm unsatisfied

fmrte will load all the players you selected at game start up if you want all the players in game you have to set that at game start 

and it will amount to over 400k so unless you have a super high end system its not feasible

I have a self built system to play FM and I select all playable leagues large DB and all continents international players and players at top clubs that is nearly 200k

you use the import/export shortlist but this feature isnt working in FMRTE 19 yet its bugged devs are working on it

If your unsure about buying don't do it

Take your time

Cheers 

3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

fmrte will load all the players you selected at game start up if you want all the players in game you have to set that at game start 

and it will amount to over 400k so unless you have a super high end system its not feasible

I have a self built system to play FM and I select all playable leagues large DB and all continents international players and players at top clubs that is nearly 200k

you use the import/export shortlist but this feature isnt working in FMRTE 19 yet its bugged devs are working on it

If your unsure about buying don't do it

Take your time

Cheers 

I purposely choose the smallest database possible (between 2,000 and 12,000 players)

7 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

As clf mentioned, it's working for me too. 

Are you saving after making any changes?

You have to switch to a different screen then back, or click continue in FM, otherwise it won't show up. 

he needs to read and follow the linked thread mate...thanks for trying to help

we are having to make assumptions  ..... users with issues ALWAYS  need to follow this EVERY time

its clear and simple to follow and if he is doing as he should be then report as a bug

users need to post as required or posts/threads will be deleted 

Hi,

So pleased FMRTE is finally out, good work!

When is start a new game i tend to create a former player and the issue i have is the international caps... i know its not a huge deal, but i like it correct...

When loading the database the caps show as zero on FMRTE even though they have caps in game, can anyone confirm if this editable or is this something that is due to be updated in future updates.

Thanks 

12 hours ago, David Remely said:

I purposely choose the smallest database possible (between 2,000 and 12,000 players)

FMRTE cannot load more players that what you select at game start up as explained above

my test save has 350k loaded

08400c228f051499826ecd92576faded.png

and the import shortlist is a feature available only with a license and is now working correctly able to import and export  as normal

d3b689e3907819ca21bb4b030efa3872.png

FMRTE 19.0.3 (Build 4) - Released

Download: Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Added

• New feature 'Player - Unavailability' that allows you to ban a player, or simply add/remove him from holidays

Updated

• Some translations

Fixed

• Error when saving staff
  • Staff coaching license (was not working on some versions)
  • Players appearing as being banned when were on holidays
  • Players unhappiness motives
  • An issue with some gamer attributes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 19.0.3 (Build 4) - Released

Download: Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Added

• New feature 'Player - Unavailability' that allows you to ban a player, or simply add/remove him from holidays

Updated

• Some translations

Fixed

• Error when saving staff
  • Staff coaching license (was not working on some versions)
  • Players appearing as being banned when were on holidays
  • Players unhappiness motives
  • An issue with some gamer attributes

Wanted this for a long time

Great stuff