FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

FMRTE 19.0.2 (build 2) - Released

Download: Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Changelog

Added

• FMRTE now remembers your columns preferences (order and sort)
  • Now you can export your search results to a shortlist
  • More options in FMRTE Settings (tables columns, change freeze settings, etc)

Improved

• Improved search speed
  • Dark Theme background color on search filter dialog

Fixed

• An issue that was causing FMRTE to freeze when loading game data
  • An issue that was making players CA/PA not visible for Windows 7 users
  • An issue that was preventing users from changing some relations
  • Export player to CSV
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Aaron Aardvark said:

Well, I've just updated to the build released today. You can now change the columns, which is great, but if you exit or re-load FMRTE then all of your custom selections are deleted and re-set to the default.

And now, importing the config file from 18 to 19 doesn't work.

One step forward, two steps back.....

Report as bug 

This is what it is like beta testing 😀

Just a quick question. Why would you limit the versions on FMRTE? I know you want to deliver a working product, but a warning should be enough right? Just a warning that this version of FMRTE could possibly not work correctly and corrupt your save file. That way everybody can use FMRTE whenever they want, you don't have to play in offline mode and nobody can fault you for a corrupting save file.

Just a idea :)

BraCa, you are helping us a lot with your work and I want to thank you for that!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, demo1987 said:

Just a quick question. Why would you limit the versions on FMRTE? I know you want to deliver a working product, but a warning should be enough right? Just a warning that this version of FMRTE could possibly not work correctly and corrupt your save file. That way everybody can use FMRTE whenever they want, you don't have to play in offline mode and nobody can fault you for a corrupting save file.

Just a idea :)

BraCa, you are helping us a lot with your work and I want to thank you for that!

This is already stated in the software. This is also stated in the forum rules.

It is limited as he is not a big time developer like SI is.  He does not have the resources like SI has.  He does not see the source code like SI does.  Furthermore, he is not 100% sure that features will work in each year so by limiting and then slowly releasing them, he can see how the new feature(s) impact the software individually and wholly.

• Like 4

following on from what  Grey says above I totally agree with his sentiments. 

There are reasons why we suggest setting steam to offline-

Previously every time there is a patch/hotfix from SI the forums could get flooded with some users who take exception that FMRTE isn't working and behave like petulant school kids, and demand it be updated immediately OR ELSE🤬... you dont get to see these posts as we remove them, and I have got to say most members here now are very reasonable and understand the situation fully.

Also and here is the main reason why you should set steam offline and back up those FM19 files its because as Braca has said with every patch/new game release from SI he cannot guarantee  he can get FMRTE to be compatible, so far he has been but we all know one day that might not be the case.

So I /we have given tips to counter this, it is up to each individual member if they follow them but there can be no complaints if they dont and get caught out.

I back up my game files after a new version of FMRTE comes out so I can always go back to that if need be.I have just done it today it just means being a little organised and  proactive rather than reactive. 

I tried setting Determination and Natural Fitness to 25, but the editor (or the game) keeps reverting them back to 20.

Based on the FMRTE archives, if you set professionalism, temperament, ambition and loyalty to a value between 99 and 127, you will get supercharged player development. Does this still work?

19 minutes ago, Haku said:

I tried setting Determination and Natural Fitness to 25, but the editor (or the game) keeps reverting them back to 20.

Based on the FMRTE archives, if you set professionalism, temperament, ambition and loyalty to a value between 99 and 127, you will get supercharged player development. Does this still work?

not supported

there are threads on superhuman/fitness cheats etc in archive if you want to start one for FMRTE 19 go ahead and you can discuss it  there please not in this thread

but just remember there is no support given regarding this, as it can cause crashes and the game to become unstable etc as outlined previously

see you have found the old thread and reading it 😉

How does the Preset Manager work within FMRTE 19 at the moment?

I usually alter the HEAL TEAM preset to 12500 for condition and match sharpness.

That usually does the trick for me without having players at a condition below 0 at the end of the match.

Can't find a way to edit the presets somehow at the moment though

Sorry guys.
I found out how it works by myself :)

• Like 1