FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

2 hours ago, Ben Singleton said:

Not sure if it's something to do with game budgets, but I am currently with AFC Fylde in league 1. I can edit anything except the junior coaching doesn't have an impact in the games? It doesn't go above adequate 

Did you advance in-game a day or two? Sometimes this is required.  Also what did you change the value to and from?

Hearing the Winter update from SI is going to be released probably today(or over the weekend) so keep any posts in the linked thread and within the rules, read the OP carefully please.

And as per normal updates to Touch will follow in due course. 

So no nonsense posts along the lines of ''how long before FMRTE is updated'' etc, it will be done at the developers pace as and when he can do it and get the update to work with FMRTE in a stable condition before he releases it here. Some updates take longer than others.

Also be aware this will not be the last update/patch to the game if past experience is anything to go by.

So just exercise a bit of patience😉

cheers 

2 hours ago, Berkay Umut Güner said:

Hi i get error to buy fmrte 19

''We regret that your order could not be accepted. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.''

You need to submit a support ticket in your client area.  The devs will respond asap.  This is stated in the forum rules.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, pineda89 said:

I'm sorry if you understood the message as spam or similar, it was not my intention

thanks for your job

:D No I did not, and I really appreciate that you shared that with us :) 

I was just saying the FMRTE will be updated soon as I know that other users will start asking for it

• Like 1