FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

A minutes ago I started FMRTE19 to edit something and I got the notification that i didn't activated it? Even though I bought the licence months ago, after I typed in my code that I got in the email everything was ok. So my question is if I get another one of these will I have to buy it again, since I can activate it only 3 times? 

On 12/17/2018 at 10:32 AM, ErikCirez said:

A minutes ago I started FMRTE19 to edit something and I got the notification that i didn't activated it? Even though I bought the licence months ago, after I typed in my code that I got in the email everything was ok. So my question is if I get another one of these will I have to buy it again, since I can activate it only 3 times? 

Nope, you do not need to buy it again.  You can activate it over and over again providing you deactivate first.  Please read the Licenses section in the forum rules.

13 minutes ago, ContinualFooty said:

With the new update my AV gives a warning and moves it into quarantine.

My AV is Avast.

Edit:Sorry will post in Bug section.

It must be a false positive.

Scan results for latest version

FMRTE:  https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/OTc4YjBmNGQ5YjU3NmU1OTY1ZjEzMTAxMDA0NzhmNTI6MTU0NTI0ODQ0OQ==
FMRTE Installer: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/ZmM2MjFiZjM4NDgzNjliNDQwMGVmMzA0ZWJjNmI5MDE6MTU0NTI0ODUwMQ==

7 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Read and follow

NB from SI-

This last update is only currently for FM, the FMT Update is due to follow, hopefully no later than tomorrow. 

So no moans and groans if users dont follow the advice given in linked thread and are unable to use FMRTE with FM touch until the devs release a patch

39 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Taking this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year enjoy your editing

Us mods will be about throughout the holiday season but there will be less cover than normal for obvious reasons🎄🎅

same to you and all others also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...