FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

Are there any plans to update the training rating categories to staff to fit the new system that breaks each category down into tactical and technical? I used to use that search function a lot when I was playing FM 13 because it's never been that clear what number you need in each relevant attribute to get a specific star rating for the coach in training. I've ended up signing quite a few staff in FM 19 who weren't as good as I thought from their attributes so some help there would be great.

6 hours ago, JGB24 said:

Are there any plans to update the training rating categories to staff to fit the new system that breaks each category down into tactical and technical? I used to use that search function a lot when I was playing FM 13 because it's never been that clear what number you need in each relevant attribute to get a specific star rating for the coach in training. I've ended up signing quite a few staff in FM 19 who weren't as good as I thought from their attributes so some help there would be great.

That will be down to the devs.  How they can fit it in with their current schedule is up to them.

1 hour ago, Lashley said:

how do I stop updates again? Another FMT update and dont want to be unable to use this

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

• Like 1

FMRTE 19.1.5 (Build 18) - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Added

• Currency Manager in FMRTE Settings
  • Presets hotkeys
  • FMRTE Rating Settings page

Fixed

• Reload Screen Info when Switching tabs
  • Nation does not allow dual nationality
  • A bug that caused the Positions column to show numbers instead of positions
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 19.1.5 (Build 18) - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Added

• Currency Manager in FMRTE Settings
  • Presets hotkeys
  • FMRTE Rating Settings page

Fixed

• Reload Screen Info when Switching tabs
  • Nation does not allow dual nationality
  • A bug that caused the Positions column to show numbers instead of positions

Much appreciated the reload screen info, it was pretty annoying that it was not in from the start. But yes, finally! I am so thankfull for all your work!

40 minutes ago, Petty Andretti said:

Clearing Unhappiness under the player's contract tab isn't working. Trying to remove players feeling they deserve new contracts. 

remove the reason press clear button, save  and move game forward 

if the reason is still there or unhappiness isnt improved report as bug, working fine for me

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

remove the reason press clear button, save  and move game forward 

if the reason is still there or unhappiness isnt improved report as bug, working fine for me

Is the entire unhappiness history removed when you select clear? The only thing that changes is the end date, which would be the next day in my save, but this still doesn't remove the player wanting a new contract. Trying to figure out if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Petty Andretti said:

Is the entire unhappiness history removed when you select clear? The only thing that changes is the end date, which would be the next day in my save, but this still doesn't remove the player wanting a new contract. Trying to figure out if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. 

as we have discussed before mate😉

if you think its a bug report it