FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

I attempted to update FMRTE to build 9 but received a warning from Bit-defender that it exhibited ransomware behaviour.  Unfortunately your system refuses to accept the screen print because it is larger than 20.48kb - this is the first time that this has happened.  This a text extract: -

The process C:\Users\stank\AppData\Local\Temp\is-S591D.tmp\FMRTE 19.1.2.9-Setup.tmp manifests ransomware behavior and was blocked.

7 hours ago, Chevalier said:

I attempted to update FMRTE to build 9 but received a warning from Bit-defender that it exhibited ransomware behaviour.  Unfortunately your system refuses to accept the screen print because it is larger than 20.48kb - this is the first time that this has happened.  This a text extract: -

The process C:\Users\stank\AppData\Local\Temp\is-S591D.tmp\FMRTE 19.1.2.9-Setup.tmp manifests ransomware behavior and was blocked.

Due to FMRTE nature and the way its core "engine" work it is normal for Anti-Virus flag it as malware, as long as your download was made from our website it is most likely a false positive.

An alternative is to simple download and install the new version.

19 hours ago, Chevalier said:

It is a false positive.  Just allow the software through the anti-virus.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 4:21 AM, Chevalier said:

norton always does this for me

so I have to either switch it off while I download fmrte, or set it up to allow future downloads from that source

not sure how bit defender works might be worth asking on their forums sure it can be done

FMRTE 19.1.2 (Build 10) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Added

• New staff roles into advanced search filter and mass edit
  • New Formed at Club types
  • New Formed at Country types

Improved

• Both light and dark themes
  • Formed at Club button in player page
  • Formed at Country button in player page

Fixed

• Player skin color
  • Player hair color
  • Player hair length
  • Club players clauses
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

28 minutes ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 19.1.2 (Build 10) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte19

Added

• New staff roles into advanced search filter and mass edit
  • New Formed at Club types
  • New Formed at Country types

Improved

• Both light and dark themes
  • Formed at Club button in player page
  • Formed at Country button in player page

Fixed

• Player skin color
  • Player hair color
  • Player hair length
  • Club players clauses

that is via the relations tab?

also the light/dark themes seem a lot sharper 

15 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

that is via the relations tab?

also the light/dark themes seem a lot sharper 

In the relations tab you can set whatever you want, the improvement is in the player information page buttons.

those buttons now apply the correct type (15-21, 18-23,etc) based on the player club nation(some nations like Belgium has different rules, so you have to choose the right type otherwise won’t count as homegrown)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

In the relations tab you can set whatever you want, the improvement is in the player information page buttons.

those buttons now apply the correct type (15-21, 18-23,etc) based on the player club nation(some nations like Belgium has different rules, so you have to choose the right type otherwise won’t count as homegrown)

Got you cheers