FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

1 hour ago, Jack Browne said:

Anyone having issues with it not responding?

It opens fine, then I try to load the game which it seems to do as the bottom left corner of the screen says that it has loaded. But the loading game window never disappears and it just gets stuck not responding. I have the Microsoft Framework add on installed.

Is there any error.log in FMRTE folder (C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 19), if so please attach it here

Hi, I tried to buy FMRTE and get the message:
"An unexpected error occurred and we can not accept payment at this time.",
Can you help me ? I'm making the purchase in Brazil, I do not know if the country is blocked ...
Note: I tried to buy from site and paypal.

Last year I bought the FMRTE18 without problems

4 minutes ago, lordstark said:

não aceita o pagamento

"Ocorreu um erro inesperado e não podemos, de momento, aceitar o pagamento."

7 minutes ago, Sersosimo said:
Hi, I tried to buy FMRTE and get the message:
"An unexpected error occurred and we can not accept payment at this time.",
Can you help me ? I'm making the purchase in Brazil, I do not know if the country is blocked ...
Note: I tried to buy from site and paypal.

Last year I bought the FMRTE18 without problems

I'll contact our payment provider, in the meantime can you please try a different payment method?

Hello,

Just a message to congratulate BraCa and the rest of the team for the speed and quality of the tool as usual !

Congratulations and thank you ;)

NB: Reloading the game deletes all previously entered parameters. Is it voluntary or a "bug"? Version 18 kept the search parameters.

Craft

1 minute ago, Moataz Abosdera said:

at the same time ? as if (as instance) I re-installed windows. and reinstalled FMRTE. i have no activations left ? since i already activated twice.

In that scenario you need to deactivate FMRTE before reinstalling your windows, this way releasing your activation.

Also in case this happens you can always submit a Reset Request for your license in your Client Area.