FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Change CA While Change Data

GeraldYao

I dont think it is possible to do this though

as if we think logically even in the pre game editor if you edit certain fields the CA/PA never goes up or down its the recommended CA that changes only, so that might be a possibility

and the idea with the suggestion/feature request threads was to get the requests in prior to the release of the product as the devs are flat out  now sorting bugs/coding issues etc  in the current release , that's why I started the thread below ages ago and had it open for several months.

I am not saying there wont be any new features added, I am not one of the devs but I know with SI once the game is released that's it for that version any new feature requests are considered for the next years product, and from what I have been told they are wrapping that up by January so only a small window to take on new requests.