FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE 19

culturedleftfoot

I am getting contacted regarding the above and so just to make it clear especially to any new members any update on any future FMRTE versions will be made by the dev team here, and they can only do anything after the initial release of FM19.

So to stop any rumour and conjecture from starting, as in the past some users have posted things that have caused confusion and also we have had countless threads being created asking when is FMRTE coming out.

last year there were posts asking this straight after the beta test release of the game!! 

Just to be clear- Any update re FMRTE19 regarding its release/the platforms it is on and any new features will be made by the Dev team and this doesnt mean within minutes of the beta version of FM19 being released.

So exercise patience and information will be passed on as soon as we have it.

Please follow the below advice too-

There are to be no NEW THREADS asking where is FMRTE?, how long until FMRTE is released? or similar posts IN OTHER THREADS,otherwise you will be given a posting ban. Users are welcome to discuss the matter in this thread but within the rules only.

To pre-empt 1 question as last year FMRTE came out pretty rapidly with the beta version of the game this isnt usually the case and I/we do not know what will happen this time around 

Usually the Devs are unsure what can/cannot be done until they have got their hands on the FULL version of the game

For those who didnt know this is from SI...

When is Football Manager 2019 out?

Football Manager 2019 is out on November the 2nd, with a pre-release beta period approximately two weeks before.

When is Football Manager Touch/Mobile out?

Football Manager Touch/Mobile 2019 will be released on the same day as Football Manager 2019, November 2nd.

What’s the Pre-Purchase discount?

If you Pre-Purchase Football Manager 2019 before the 1st November you will receive a 10% discount on the product.

When does the Pre-Purchase discount end?

The Pre-Purchase discount bonus ends on the 1st November

So it looks like the pre release beta version of FM19 will be out ROUGHLY  Thursday, October 18th, 2018 but that is not set in stone and it is worth checking over at the SI forums for any updates- 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/25-football-manager-general-discussion/

If I hear any news I will post it here😉

• greyfox changed the title to iFMRTE 19

Braca has said there wont be a mac  version until after full game release, any news on features will be after that, it has been explained before and many times. I am sure IF the devs could get the same features working in all platforms they would.

They are not spiting Mac users it just doesn't work out implementing the same features. 

Some features normally working in the Windows version are proving very  buggy in this beta release so we have to wait and see what is happening at this stage.

The devs are flat out addressing these and are getting through them, and even adding some great new features too, so kudos to them.

Also we all know that the Mac version is far more limited than the Windows one and as Braca points out one day he might not be able to release any version of FMRTE due to coding issues or SI blocking it in some way. Hopefully that day never comes.

12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Braca has said there wont be a mac  version until after full game release, any news on features will be after that, it has been explained before and many times. I am sure IF the devs could get the same features working in all platforms they would.

They are not spiting Mac users it just doesn't work out implementing the same features. 

Some features normally working in the Windows version are proving very  buggy in this beta release so we have to wait and see what is happening at this stage.

The devs are flat out addressing these and are getting through them, and even adding some great new features too, so kudos to them.

Also we all know that the Mac version is far more limited than the Windows one and as Braca points out one day he might not be able to release any version of FMRTE due to coding issues or SI blocking it in some way. Hopefully that day never comes.

I take note, I'm sorry.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The mac version will be released later tonight (or in the worst case, earlier tomorrow).

I was expecting to released it a few days ago, but unfortunately the Mojave upgrade bought us some unexpected issues.

The framework we use had a major issue (https://github.com/xamarin/xamarin-macios/issues/4848) and we had to find a workaround for it.

Anyway, in our first iFMRTE 19 release, we will include all features that were in iFMRTE 18.

New features, like add players unavailability (bans), will be added in future releases.

Cheers