FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Nation manager role changes needed in FMRTE19!

Cormac74

Hi,

In the game when i'm role the club manager, and i want to be a national manager also, then i need force to sack the actual national manager from this position in the FMRTE.

I think this is what i need (one of them maybe):

1. Only sack the actual national manager and after this i can to apply this position,

2. Sack the man in the national manager position and after that i can choose to me for this role...

Can you code this national position changes in the next FMRTE (19)?

Thanks a lot of,

Attila

Yes, correctly.

But yesterday i found in FMRTE18 where can i terminate the nation manager contract. But after that the football association do not chosen me. I tried it sometimes, but not chosen me.

So I like to sit in the nation team manager chair in the middle of the game, but now in fmrte18 i can't know how i can reach this. I think if there any button or something where i can get that chair it would be great.

1 hour ago, Cormac74 said:

Yes, correctly.

But yesterday i found in FMRTE18 where can i terminate the nation manager contract. But after that the football association do not chosen me. I tried it sometimes, but not chosen me. 

So i added a new manager and give hím a national position, then terminate the contract in the game. 

If have in the FMRTE any process for terminate any national manager contract, that would be great. 

• 4 years later...
Em 8/25/2018 às 6:10, Cormac74 disse:

Sim, corretamente.

Mas ontem eu encontrei em FMRTE18 onde posso rescindir o contrato de gerente da nação. Mas depois disso a associação de futebol não me escolheu. Eu tentei às vezes, mas não me escolhi.

Então eu gosto de me sentar na cadeira de gerente da equipe nacional no meio do jogo, mas agora em fmrte18 eu não posso saber como eu posso chegar a isso. Eu acho que se houver algum botão ou algo onde eu possa obter essa cadeira seria ótimo.

How did you fire the national team coach?