FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Activation response came empty

michiel_3

i cant reactivate my fmrte and on my profile is says its been activated 3 times for no reason.the key removes itself after not using fmrte for a while and now i cant reactivate it.

fm version 18.3.4

fmrte is 18.3.4

not beta testing and yes running as admin

There are clear guidelines on the site in the forum rules and in the above linked thread so there can be no excuses re this now. Issues like this happen usually after a major Windows update?

The mods on the forums cannot assist with licensing issues

This matter can only be dealt with by the devs via your client area only 

you will only get the matter resolved by doing as requested users who ignore the simple advice or cant be bothered to read the rules and continue to post on the forums with these issues will receive warnings/infractions.

Yesterday we had an issue in our activation service, that caused a lot of erros when activating FMRTE.

This issue was already fixed, and now you should be able to activate FMRTE properly.

If you still have any issues activating FMRTE, please submit a Support Request through your Client Area (https://www.fmrte.com/clientarea)

Thanks