FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

player market value

php devoleper

What is your FM version: FM 18.3.4.  (1093956 M.E. v1822)

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE18.3.4 (build 28) 

Are you Beta testing for S.I.No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

Any other information:  windows 7 pc / kaspersky antivirus

I am not using fm touch

Player market value i changed in fmrte 18 and after 1-day pass inside game, it goes back to old value. Example player value is 2 mill euro i changed to 

4mill euro. And save then. After 1 day pass inside game, the value goes back to old one 2million. Tried it like x100 on 100 players same issue. And then i tried

also freeze the player but still, the same thing happened value goes back....... 

So fmrte is capable of changing this or not?

I did change all this not much a change i tried even copy all the same thing. Could that be maybe coz my players play in the weaker league like ranked 12 ? does that matter or? And 1 more question what does it mean when i press on specific player history point and save ? Can that change value or something? What does this do ? 

• 3 weeks later...