FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Transfer Budgets Doesnt Appear To Have Changed

deangrant1

Hi there,

I just bought the game this morning via Steam, and then I purchased your editor 10 mins afterwards. I nly want to give myself a really great trasfer budget. I have edited the game to give me 1 billion. But on the game its saying that I have no budget for new players.

Can you please tell me what Im doing wrong, as I would like to rectify this before starting pre season. So I get the required players that I need for my team.

Thanks in advance.

Dean

Hello again,

I have downloaded version 18.3.4 language version 15.

No, Im not a beta tester, and Im not running the app as an administrator. Which I will try to do.

I cant quite work out how to use the scrrenshot software that you advised.

Regards.

Dean

Hi there,

I have tried this, and it still hasnt added the revised budget into the game, and its now nt allowed to sign  a player as its saying I have no transfer budget.

Sorry to be a pain, as its never done this on previous versions of the editor.

8 hours ago, deangrant1 said:

Hello again,

I have downloaded version 18.3.4 language version 15.

No, Im not a beta tester, and Im not running the app as an administrator. Which I will try to do.

I cant quite work out how to use the scrrenshot software that you advised.

Regards.

Dean

are you running the app  now correctly??

also just a heads up on giving yourself a huge budget This still wont stop you falling foul of FFP etc...to avoid this you need to generate INCOME on a yearly basis so you are better off adding sponsorship deals/tv deals etc rather than just giving yourself a mega balance

click on the useful editing tips in my signature for lots of good tips

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

are you running the app  now correctly??

Yeap, Im running as adminsitistrator, and I have made the budget adjustments, and added sponsorship as suggested. But it still not working, and I have a budget of £0 and Im not able to change it.

2018-06-28.png

2018-06-28 (1).png

Edited by deangrant1
Added pics

• 4 months later...