FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Brexit - work permition workaround with FMRTE

Fosgen

Hey culturedleftfoot,

Yes I read that topic but I was looking for some direct solution in FMRTE - direct for players only as I dont want to break real EPL rulles including Brexit.
For example player to get work permition after Brexit has to play some amount of games in national team... Maybe FMRTE could force and edit this in the database...
I dont know I just dont want to "break" save or league rulles I just woould like to grant with FMRTE work permission for few selected players...
just saying...

You could try making player English etc

But only way for sure is as above

What you suggest above in bold is editing the advanced rules of the competition which is changing direct rules....but you say you dont want to change these??

some of these ''advanced'' rules are not accessible via an IGE and some that are make the app/game unstable and crash thats why the devs do not have some features in the app

you can edit these rules via the pre game editor tho

• 3 weeks later...