FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Vote for your feature requests

Feature requests for future FMRTE versions  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Feature requests for future FMRTE versions

• Make AI managers unsackable
    • Edit FFP(leagues and continental rules)
    • Edit all names (player/club/stadium etc)
    • More mass edit options(as per the heal/destroy teams options)
    • Swap teams in competitions
    • Create new players/person into the DB
    • Edit career plans players/staff
    • Add more playing formations for clubs(be able to import own tactic into FMRTE)
    • Use custom presets (heal/destroy etc) only on certain ''selected'' players within a team not all
    • Suspend/ban a player
    • Change club owner type/s
    • Make a player stay at a club for his career/can't be sold
    • Transfer a player directly(not edit an existing other player's transfer)instantly or as a future transfer
    • Send a player on loan
    • Edit/add more contract clauses
    • Edit substitute rules for competitions (leagues and continental rules
    • Transfer staff (rather than swap)instantly or in future

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/18 at 10:59 AM

I have reviewed the suggestions, there are some great ideas submitted here over the last few months and some via PM😉

I have narrowed them down to a top hit list and now there will be a poll where users can vote for the features they most want to see taken on by the developers in the next version of FMRTE, if those options are possible(please understand not everything can be added some things make the app and or game unstable and sometimes SI change the code making current stable features obsolete in future game versions)😒

So take a look and vote accordingly You can vote for more than one option but once you have submitted your vote/s you cannot change or add to them😄

NB this is your opportunity to have input with the developers so make it count. If you are reading 👀this......VOTE🔜

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, hei28ssk said:

i wish the dev takes a look at this

How do you know they haven't 😁

The poll is open for a while yet hopefully and I am sure there will be input from the devs regarding this✔️

the disappointing thing is there are 1000's of users on the site every week yet only 10 yes 10 have bothered to vote so far😲

• 2 months later...

If that was possible I am sure the devs would be doing that now mate and lets hope in future it does happen😉

The mac version has never had the same features as the windows version and sadly I dont think it ever will

take it from me the devs have tried to address this but it hasnt worked out, so as it stands anyone buying the mac version knows there are limitations between the two 

well the poll has closed and thanks to those who voted

got to say I am very disappointed with the number of users who actually bothered to vote, there are thousands of users who are on the site every week mostly just changing their profile picture 😟

This was everyone's opportunity to have input on what features YOU want the devs to try to implement and frankly the response says it all😶 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a brief recap the top 5 requests are

1. To be able to transfer players directly(rather that having to edit another player's future transfer)

2. Create new person into the DB 

3Edit/add more contract clauses

4.Edit career plans for players/staff

5. To be able to transfer staff as per the players option

It will be down to the dev team to report back if any /all of the requests are possible or will be part of any future FMRTE product release

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 10:10 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

well the poll has closed and thanks to those who voted

got to say I am very disappointed with the number of users who actually bothered to vote, there are thousands of users who are on the site every week mostly just changing their profile picture 😟

This was everyone's opportunity to have input on what features YOU want the devs to try to implement and frankly the response says it all😶 

I would imagine, if you ran it again, due to the influx of people wanting the new version, you may find a better response? For me, I come on here every now and again, probably once a month, to see what is happening, but I am not on all the time, but when a new version of FM is released, then I am on here a lot more. Perhaps this is just me! :)

On 11/3/2018 at 12:34 AM, scorpio7a said:

I would imagine, if you ran it again, due to the influx of people wanting the new version, you may find a better response? For me, I come on here every now and again, probably once a month, to see what is happening, but I am not on all the time, but when a new version of FM is released, then I am on here a lot more. Perhaps this is just me! :)

If anyone wants to start a new poll go ahead

On 11/4/2018 at 10:57 PM, scorpio7a said:

Apologies, it wasn't meant as a slight or anything, I certainly appreciate all the work you do on the forum and more, I was only putting a different slant on the possible reasons why you hadn't gotten many replies from the poll you set up. :)

None taken mate

Just pointing out anyone can start a poll if they wish😀

and running it when the new version is out is a bit late the devs need to see there is demand for change and what options they can take on before the product is released

eg S.I. close the feature requests for their products several months before the new game is released

• 3 weeks later...