FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Edit EVERYTHING

bobani

This might be the wrong forum, then feel free to move.

this is not so much a suggestion or question, but more of a ”what if” or ”is it even possible”

i was thinking the other day when i fiddeled around the official pre game editor.

what if someone ”took” all the info from that program, and made a real time editor, being able to edit pretty much EVERYTHING in game.. how nice would that be?

i mean, i love FMRTE, but it has its limitations, as do the official pregamenwditor, and even the official in game editor (wich really sucks when you thin about it)

but would that even be possible? I mean, to make the pregame editor real from an active game instead of the database? Im asking since i have no idea how those things work, and im kinda curious if we would ever be able to have a complete editor like that..

yeah i get that some things are hardcoded, like rules and such.

i was more thinking about every aspect of the players/team possibilitys...

but like i said, i dont know how that works, and im sure people have tried before. =) But it would be cool to have an editor where you can change everything about the players/clubs =)