FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How would CA actually work.

bobani

hi!

this might seem like a stupid question, but im wondering how CA would work for this scenario. ill try to explain best i can.

1. say i got a squad full of 200 PA players at young age. They all have REALLY crappy stats, like 1-5 on most of the stats. and all their CA is, say 50ish.

If i would raise the CA, to say..160.

Would that mean that progressing a few weeks ingame would see their stats all raise to a level that matches their new 160 CA, or would that mean that the crappy stats between 1-5 now represent 160CA, and they can only gain 1-2 +points on their stats?

im wondering because i kinda have a squad like that =) Made up squad from regens, all 180ish PA but crappy stats, im nearing the end of year to and now they are all 100ish CA, but the stats still sucks and i thought they would have progressed a bit more due to matches and GREAT facilities/coaches. And instead of +1 all stats in FMRTE, or even worse..going through player for player adding a bit of stats for all stats i thought i might have the luck that i can just bump the CA up a bit.

i know the role +1 is there..since i was the one suggestion it to be added. But i want to bump up the other stats a bit because they are abusmally low for my players.. not very well rounded =)

You have already answered your question.  That is exactly what happens when you increase the CA.  The game increases all stats to 160 CA.  It is strongly recommended to decrease stats irrelevant to the positions i.e. a striker does not need tackling, a defender does not need composure, etc.  That is what I do all the time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...