FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Stadium Expansion

bobani

Wierd.. i dont get that.

however..i messed up that save file and had to go back a few weeks, before the decision about expansion was taken.. i edited the capacity, and now the board still wants to expans.. however..this time i dont have to move to another stadium for one year... ill just have reduced capacity for 5 months (still more seats than i had tho, so its all good.)

but im gonna keep an eye out for that menu...when is that menu generated?

ok, thanks mate!

i messed up my save trying to add seats to the corners in 3D Details menu..

are you not supposed to do that? is there anything you can change there?

what i did was

indrease stadium capaity to 25000

then i added 1000 seats on all four corners.

then i just adjusted the rest of the sides accordingy to get the seats up to 25000

but what happened was that when in match, the corners showed up, but the 4 mainstands was all blacked out. although, i could see that they were bigger than before..

its kinda solved anyways

the stands stayed greyed out during the expansion, now i can see them again.

the 3D details however dont show the same capacity, but thats another problem. And i never did get that expansion menu in FMRTE enabeling me to change details about the expansion.