FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE won't let me open league standings - help!

zandieava

• 3 weeks later...

I am indeed - I've run it exactly the way it's been recommended and everything else seems to working perfectly fine!

But opening the league by clicking on it in the header of a team still isn't doing anything - really strange. One of the biggest reasons I got FMRTE this year was because the in-game editor obviously doesn't let you edit certain aspects of the league like the standings - I'm really interested in putting teams with a minus deficit when beginning a season.

35 minutes ago, Alexander Thornton said:

I am indeed - I've run it exactly the way it's been recommended and everything else seems to working perfectly fine!

But opening the league by clicking on it in the header of a team still isn't doing anything - really strange. One of the biggest reasons I got FMRTE this year was because the in-game editor obviously doesn't let you edit certain aspects of the league like the standings - I'm really interested in putting teams with a minus deficit when beginning a season.

try these below

for cache its C:\Users\user-00\AppData\Roaming and the fmrte folder in windows (back it up before deleting)

Open FMRTE Go to FMRTE Settings and enable 'DEBUGMode'

https://macpaw.com/how-to/clear-cache-on-mac

also if you want to just put teams on - points you do this pre game using editor /advanced rules

• 5 months later...

Hi guys,

Sorry for not getting back - haven't had the chance to play much recently.

I've tried the debug mode but nothing has happened. I still can't open the leagues by either searching for them, or going into a team like Chelsea and clicking the Premier League bar above. It underlines and implies I can click it, but when I click it - it still doesn't do anything. Really frustrating.

1 hour ago, Alexander Thornton said:

Hi guys,

Sorry for not getting back - haven't had the chance to play much recently.

I've tried the debug mode but nothing has happened. I still can't open the leagues by either searching for them, or going into a team like Chelsea and clicking the Premier League bar above. It underlines and implies I can click it, but when I click it - it still doesn't do anything. Really frustrating.

looks like a bug  please submit a report(just give the basic info and link tis thread to report will save you time 😉)

cheers