FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Edited the ticket price but it hasn't changed

rjhsteel2001

What is your question: 

Edited the ticket price and it shows up in the editor as changed but on my game it hasn't.

Does the ticket price screen only get updated once a year?

What is your FM version:

FM 18.2.2

What is your FMRTE version:

FMRTE 18.2.2

Which operating system are you using:Windows 10

are you running app as suggested(as administrator) as no info given above 

and can you post a screenshot as requested in the linked thread of game version  please

and how long did you let game run ?

there has been issues in previous versions in game that even with the SI pre game editor ticket prices was bugged.

season ticket worked fine though,and it is I believe a yearly increase so you wont get extra cash until the season reset day, but it should show as changed in game instantly

Closing thread as you have submitted the bug report

if user/s have further comments to add to this thread just PM a mod and we can reopen it

the dev team will deal with the bug and update you there

it might be worth trying this in pre game editor too and if it doesnt work in game report as a bug there, I and others have reported it in previous versions as if SI are unable to sort that out I doubt devs can here too

cheers