FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

The freeze feature

SnowShovel

Hi all,

I wanted a small clarification about the Freeze feature.

I changed some player's stats and pressed the freeze button and checked the 'attributes can increase'.

after a few days, the stats dramatically decrease, it is like the freeze feature doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong in here or it is how it's supposed to be?

What is your question:

I changed some player's stats and pressed the freeze button and checked the 'attributes can increase'.

after a few days, the stats dramatically decrease, it is like the freeze feature doesn't work.

What is your FM version: FM 18.2.2 1055984

What is your FMRTE version: FMRTE 18.2.2

Which operating system are you using: Windows 10 64 bit

freeze feature does work sir, its very good method of playing with your team @ 100% all the time, if u adjust stats and not his Potential ability he will begin to lose stats, as a player with 140PA for example cannot have everything @ 20 points

so i think game will adjust accordingly and begin to bring stats down until desired CA/PA is met

hope this helps, but freeze settings works really well with me

are you running app as suggested(as administrator) nothing in your post says you are?

in the past users have tried to make a 16 year old have stats better than Messi with a low CA/PA and so the game adjusts as that cant happen

a pointer open the SI pre game editor select a player with low ca /pa and adjust his stats to what you want, dont edit his ca/pa

then you will get a generated recommended CA as a rough guide and you can use this to work off

(having issues with some of my posts showing as bigger text so I am not shouting at anyone:D)