FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Wonderkids

SnowShovel

20 minutes ago, SnowShovel said:

dont really know what it means.

have you played FM before? if not pop over to SI forums and get some feel of what the game does/the terms etc

there is a guide here too explaining some aspects of what FMRTE allows you to edit in a current save 

regens are the new players the game generates and can be edited to suite your needs as Greyfox says above

18 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

a regen is generated based on lots of factors the coutry's youth settings/developed state/financial power/ then there is the club's youth training/facilities etc etc etc and a lot is still random as  it should be as in real life 

Indeed.

And What I mean is to be able to edit those factors into my club. so in a certain date, when a youth pull happens, I will get a wonderkid(s).

@beringer says

There's several ways to ensure you and your club gets wonderkids.

First: Change the youth rating of the country you're playing ind.

Second: Change the rating of your youth team.

Third: Change youth training, and youth recruitment of your club...

The better staff you have in youth teams, also makes the possibility to generate regens of wonderkid ability possible.