FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

contract

hei28ssk

What is your question:i have a semi pro team but they can't sign players for part or full contracts. i want them to turn pro so i can sign full contracts. i used fmrte to do that by changing the status but nothing changes except the status on the team info page. how to fix this?

What is your FM version:FM17

What is your FMRTE version:FMRTE 17.3.2 BUILD 23

Which operating system are you using:WIN 8.1 X64

u can adjust their contracts too sir as you wish and see fit, have u tried changing contract expire date and weekly wage amount?

make sure u save FMRTE first after changing what u wish, then save game, then load game again, i always find using this helps when using FMRTE? 

u should be able to adjust player contracts as you see fit, iv done this a few times early on trying to hold onto my good players as was only small team at this phase of career and not European giants!

hope this helps sir, im no expert and u might be worth waiting for staff to assistance you

u can always change your team status from semi-pro to professional as well and see if this helps with giving full time contracts too if your stuck always worth testing methods

3 hours ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

u can adjust their contracts too sir as you wish and see fit, have u tried changing contract expire date and weekly wage amount?

make sure u save FMRTE first after changing what u wish, then save game, then load game again, i always find using this helps when using FMRTE? 

u should be able to adjust player contracts as you see fit, iv done this a few times early on trying to hold onto my good players as was only small team at this phase of career and not European giants!

hope this helps sir, im no expert and u might be worth waiting for staff to assistance you

u can always change your team status from semi-pro to professional as well and see if this helps with giving full time contracts too if your stuck always worth testing methods

did all that but nothing helped 
i need to change it with fmrte because i cant wait

18 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

As Sam says change club status to professional and you can offer the contracts you want 

increase the clubs rep etc 

am not that unfamiliar with the software, i did change the status to pro but when ingame you can't offer a full time contract and even with fmrte you change the contract status to full and give it an expire date the date goes back to 1900 as soon as you save it and then refresh
also the player gets freed the very next day

• 6 months later...
On 1/3/2018 at 2:42 PM, hei28ssk said:

am not that unfamiliar with the software, i did change the status to pro but when ingame you can't offer a full time contract and even with fmrte you change the contract status to full and give it an expire date the date goes back to 1900 as soon as you save it and then refresh
also the player gets freed the very next day

Hi mate, I'm having this same issue myself now, did you manage to fix this? Player contract just won't change from 1900

• 3 months later...