FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Forced board takeover

culturedleftfoot

Just wondering if anyone is getting any results with this in game would appreciate your feedback,

as I like to try to use FMRTE to keep game as realistic as possible and with Newcastle seemingly about to be taken over I have tried to start this by doing the usual ways

it most comes about when you Lower the Chairman status to 1 This will force a takeover pretty quickly.

I have done this and a week on nothing has happened in game.No notifications etc usually a message is generated saying the club is in negotiations and under a transfer embargo until resolved

Anyone getting any joy with this in FM18 just update me out of interest

cheers

9 minutes ago, John1 said:

I tends to put chairman resources to 20. But it tends to take months to get taken over. Just be patience ;)  

yep as said I know how to set it up

in previous versions it kicks in very quickly, re notification, process I know takes weeks

have you tried this in FM18 or in older versions??

cheers

Yeah, I get notification saying chairman looking to leave, consortium looking to buy the club etc etc. I have tried it on this version and olders one. normally takes a month or so.

I did have a tycoon take over on FM17 with PSV, with putting chairman resources to 20.