FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

new formations request

culturedleftfoot

2 hours ago, tieio said:

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

What is your FM version: 18.1.3

What is your FMRTE version: 18

Which operating system are you using: Windows10

Not really a bug so much as an annoyance. Many formations are very out of date (and have been for a few years now) in correspondence to the game. Like this formation pictured below is a 5-2-3 WB in the game but that is not in the FMRTE list. It would be nice to be able to see what your list of formations looks like so I can find the one that matches this. Being that this is now the most used formation in the game (because it is an exploit) I would hope to be able to match it in your list but nothing seems to match it.

523WB.jpg.14d2db478ed5ec0077677992a6e7d7a7.jpg

Attachments:  

2 hours ago, tieio said:

While I am at it, may I also just add a couple more updates that need adding...

- flair should finally be changed to vision, it has been a while since this changed, I don't think it is going back lol

- new roles are not in yet, but I have a feeling you know this, just being thorough

moved to correct forum mate

bugs are for bugs only this a request for a feature in FMRTE

please dont post non bugs in the bugs forum again

cheers

• Like 1

I guess I am just so used to teasting for the game that I always post missing things in the bugs forum, under UI issues or IGE, where it is supposed to be. This is not really a suggestion, it is a missing feature which is closer to a bug to me. Sorry if it is wrong here, I didn't do it on purpose.