FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

edit number of subs

culturedleftfoot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah would love to see an option added to FMRTE that allows you to edit League and Cup rules and change the number of permitted subs. I don't like how in FM21 the changes for COVID-19 revert after the first season. I also don't like that you have to mess around in the Pre-Game Editor and with Advanced Rules to be able to change the number of Subs permitted, as this obviously requires a new game start and isn't save game compatible. Also due to a bug with the Official Editor it seems that the Number of Subs selected in editor dropdown box doesn't match with wat then appears in game. So yes I would love it if FMRTE could allow us to edit and adjust league and cup rules such as Subs Limits on the fly in our saves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes please! This would be a great addition to editing. I think we all love 5 subs. Also a random note: I am really enjoying FMRTE and I think the updates to patches come out really fast. Please keep up the good work guys. THANK YOU

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...