FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE 18 for Mac OS

BraCa

On 24/11/2017 at 7:28 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Any issues re possible bugs please submit a bug report

Once you have any feedback goes on that thread

Cheers

Hey, don't really see the point, I've posted the bug report in the forum, I've seen plenty of other bugs being reported on the Mac edition of FMRTE, it hasn't been fixed, doesn't appear to be getting fixed any time soon. I love using FMRTE and I have for plenty of the games but this edition just doesn't work, I don't even mind that the functionality isn't the same as Windows, I expect that, but I would at least hope for something that functions.

I know this is salty, but I'm just a bit fed up. 

2 hours ago, dousty95 said:

Hey, don't really see the point, I've posted the bug report in the forum, I've seen plenty of other bugs being reported on the Mac edition of FMRTE, it hasn't been fixed, doesn't appear to be getting fixed any time soon. I love using FMRTE and I have for plenty of the games but this edition just doesn't work, I don't even mind that the functionality isn't the same as Windows, I expect that, but I would at least hope for something that functions.

I know this is salty, but I'm just a bit fed up. 

cant comment on Mac never use it and never will;)

I appreciate you are having issues I have come across one with windows too and it is being looked at by devs here re registering players for UEFA squads if that doesnt work the game is buggered for me. Some bugs are easier to sort out than others but once a bug is reported can you keep posts about it there.

( not side tracking here but SI are aware of a bug in that teams dont fill the full squad quota for Europe, ok not major you think until you check and players like Neymar/Pogba/Messi are not in their squads  and several places are left empty!!!!!! and I have reported this same bug for the last 4 versions of FM)

if you have feedback re the app there are feedback/suggestions forums for this dont want to post it here the thread isnt for that 

so can you post in that forum mate re feedback

cheers

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/113-suggestions-and-ideas/

On 24/11/2017 at 3:27 PM, dousty95 said:

Hi BraCa, any edits I am making using IFMRTE is crashing the game, please can you fix this because it wasn't fixed in this latest update. 

@dousty95 I'm currently fixing some issues with iFMRTE, and a new version will be released later today.

Can you please describe step-by-step how can I reproduce that crash?

Thanks

FMRTE 18.1.3 (build 14) - Released

Download: http://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte18

Changelog

Added

• Staff Data analyst and sports scientist roles
  • Staff GK Distribution and GK Handling attributes
  • Staff new scouting attributes

Fixed

• Gamer not being loaded
  • Player with player and staff attributes
  • Players freeze not working