FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24 When there is an update to the Game on Windows/Mac/Gamepass/Xbox.

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to When there is an update to the Game on Windows/Mac/Gamepass/Xbox[FM22 beta updated]
  • greyfox unfeatured this topic
  • culturedleftfoot featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to When there is an update to the Game on Windows/Mac/Gamepass/Xbox[FM22.3.0 Due soon]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to When there is an update to the Game on Windows/Mac/Gamepass/Xbox.
1 hour ago, agent007 said:

fmtre still work fine with the update

no it isnt for me and others as it shows below and the post above

the game has been updated on the steam platform and unless a user has steam in offline mode then fmrte wont work until its patched.

if it works for you then thats odd[or are you using a different platform] as the game version is now 23.0.5+1755058 and that is not patched yet

84adce81d77a1bf34929d4e509500dbe.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agent007 said:

fmtre still work fine with the update

now what is odd even though the prompt message appears 

8d743e1615f54cde1b97b78a64ad1641.png

if you click ok  the data seems to load[which it wasnt previously] and you can still use FMRTE with the 23.0.5+1755058 game DB

so users can keep using as normal thanks for highlighting this @agent007

tagging @BraCa to see if anything is needed to be added or perhaps stop that message

• 2 weeks later...

NB The full game release is due out the 8/11/22 so prepare for it now read the opening posts clearly.

We and the Devs will be aware of an update when it happens so once it has been acknowledged by a staff member or a user has reported it on the forums, then there is no need of any further reports on the forums or by PM etc

A patch will be released as soon as possible for those who havent been able to stop the game from updating

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to FM23 FULL GAME IS OUT -When there is an update to the Game on Windows/Mac/Gamepass/Xbox.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to FM23 When there is an update to the Game on Windows/Mac/Gamepass/Xbox.
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Vlowman said:

Hello @culturedleftfoot

I'm playing Console version for PC through Gamepass. I just wanted to flag that - having updated my game to 23.2 - FMRTE has stopped working for me even though I have the latest build.

Thanks!

FMRTE screenshot.jpg

as per opening post- contact support and just post to say you have done that

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...