FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Hey guys!

A while ago there was this great thread on the fitness cheat, it was used during a couple of years and spanned over multiple FMRTE versions.

I thought we might try and get the ball rolling again for the FMRTE 18 Version. and keep all tips on fitnescheats and stuff like that in here.

so, anyone been trying fitness cheats so far and would something?

the old thread is in the legacy forum

but if you want to create one for FMRTE 18 go for it;)

NB we /dev team do not offer support for this as it something users have found by editing the recommended parameters themselves

it can make the app/game unstable and crash so using these ''cheats'' are at your own risk.

Some were pretty stable others not so especially the top end figures

• Like 1

Yeah, can you please give a bit more info on the presets?

i am primarily looking for a ”realistic” fitness cheat, where you win, but not by 11-0 every game.. in that other thread from a few years ago there where a few good settings wich i used, but those where for fm 12-16, and what i wanted do to with this thread is to have all the fitness cheats talk about FM 18 in here =)

They are all fitness cheat.

"Jadedness" is a fitness cheat too but you don't need to edit your player's match fitness or sharpness. It shows your player as "needs a rest" but makes your player restless.

12749 will give %100 fitness to stamina 10+ players for entire match but results will not guarantee a win.

13000, 14000, 15000 are truly fitness cheats for outperform. Especially with 15000 you can easily win.

If you are managing a LLM team or an underdog and you want to win some cup matches, big matches etc. values between 15000-25498 gives you much more guaranteed wins in these matches.

Here's some more.

16000.xml

17000.xml

18000.xml

19000.xml

6 hours ago, bobani said:

Yeah, can you please give a bit more info on the presets?

i am primarily looking for a ”realistic” fitness cheat, where you win, but not by 11-0 every game.. in that other thread from a few years ago there where a few good settings wich i used, but those where for fm 12-16, and what i wanted do to with this thread is to have all the fitness cheats talk about FM 18 in here =)

I didnt found any good combination at the moment

59 minutes ago, DLN said:

Yes it works in all FMRTE and FM versions.

I think we can create a sub forum for gathering all presets, It would be helpful to find all in one place.

OK.  Good to hear.  A sub forum is not needed as clf has stated that this cheat is community driven and community supported.  We do not want it to be an official part of the software as it is something that we do not endorse or support.

10000 Jadedness seemes to give far too big an advantage so I did some tests with various settings playing one half with a standard 4-4-2:

Jadedness 5000: Shots (my teams first) 5-5, Score 0-1

7500: Shots 0-21, Score 0-8

9000: Shots 39-0, Score 9-0

10000: Shots 22-2, Score 8-0

12000: Shots 13-2, Score 4-0

12500: Shote 14-2, Score 4-1

12750: Shots 7-3, Score 2-0

13000: Shots 8-7, Score 1-1

15000: Shots 4-13, Score 1-4

So it seems that there is a wrap around point in the 8000s somewhere. But increasing it after that your advantage seems to gradually decrease so it should be possible to calibrate it to your liking

You only edit the jadedness? or also the match sharpness and match exercise 

On 8-11-2017 at 4:09 AM, xSufele said:

10000 Jadedness seemes to give far too big an advantage so I did some tests with various settings playing one half with a standard 4-4-2:

Jadedness 5000: Shots (my teams first) 5-5, Score 0-1

7500: Shots 0-21, Score 0-8

9000: Shots 39-0, Score 9-0

10000: Shots 22-2, Score 8-0

12000: Shots 13-2, Score 4-0

12500: Shote 14-2, Score 4-1

12750: Shots 7-3, Score 2-0

13000: Shots 8-7, Score 1-1

15000: Shots 4-13, Score 1-4

So it seems that there is a wrap around point in the 8000s somewhere. But increasing it after that your advantage seems to gradually decrease so it should be possible to calibrate it to your liking

• Like 1

@Ramie Bay 

Yes, you can use that for only one player like that;

Get in "that" player's profile in FMRTE and click that "Copy Unique ID" button.

And open below attached file with a text editor, and paste that Unique ID in that section where "XXXXXX" 's placed in below attached file.

And change all "12749" to what ever you want to use.

Just like any other preset load it in FMRTE.

But now you have to use "that" section below in screenshot.

This file will work for only "that" ID copied player

XT8Rm7.png

Super Sub.xml

2 hours ago, DLN said:

@Ramie Bay 

Yes, you can use that for only one player like that;

Get in "that" player's profile in FMRTE and click that "Copy Unique ID" button.

And open below attached file with a text editor, and paste that Unique ID in that section where "XXXXXX" 's placed in below attached file.

And change all "12749" to what ever you want to use.

Just like any other preset load it in FMRTE.

But now you have to use "that" section below in screenshot.

This file will work for only "that" ID copied player

XT8Rm7.png

Super Sub.xml

I followed what you said and I am receiving an error message?

Can somebody just give me a quick recap on how this works, I havnt used this "fitness cheat" for a while...

I have downloaded and applied the preset I want to use for my players fitness, but if I recall you have to then freeze the players? so that the fitness levels is always applied??? if that's correct does freezing players mean their attributes freeze too? and they cant reach their PA ? Sorry its been a while :) 

Thanks in advanced.

15 hours ago, Miketheyid said:

Can somebody just give me a quick recap on how this works, I havnt used this "fitness cheat" for a while...

I have downloaded and applied the preset I want to use for my players fitness, but if I recall you have to then freeze the players? so that the fitness levels is always applied??? if that's correct does freezing players mean their attributes freeze too? and they cant reach their PA ? Sorry its been a while :) 

Thanks in advanced.

You can apply preset before every match - fitness will drop to normal values after the match.

You can freeze player stats with modified match fitness and sharpness - it will not drop after the match and before next match you will not need to apply preset.

You can set in freeze settings what stats you wish to freeze by freeze option and what stats to ignore; there you can tick an option "attributes may increase".

• greyfox featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • greyfox unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...