FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 for Windows

BraCa

On 5/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, Daniele Cencig said:

Hi everybody,

thanks for the continous work you've been doing for all these years. I have some questions:

• the new attributes (data analysis, sports science) are missing. So are two of the attributes concerning the GK training. Is it a bug?
  • Is there a way to mass freeze my staff?

Hello.

1) This is not a bug.  The developers will get this sorted asap.

2) I don't think is possible.  I personally do not use the mass edit function so I can't comment on that.

My AV is Symantec(Norton). There was a major Windows 10 update today so I'm not sure if it was Norton or part of the new Win 10 update, but FMRTE is now detected as a virus and components of the program were removed on my PC. I tried running FMRTE after the update today and received a prompt that I needed a license key. Never had this issue before with Norton. I uninstalled/reinstalled FMRTE and installed my license key.  

5 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

My AV is Symantec(Norton). There was a major Windows 10 update today so I'm not sure if it was Norton or part of the new Win 10 update, but FMRTE is now detected as a virus and components of the program were removed on my PC. I tried running FMRTE after the update today and received a prompt that I needed a license key. Never had this issue before with Norton. I uninstalled/reinstalled FMRTE and installed my license key.  

this would be your anti virus you need to let the app run accordingly

any issues with licences as per forum rules

Licenses

(a) When you have purchased a license, exercise patience and the developers will issue your license as soon as possible.

(b) When you have exceeded your activations limit, submit a support ticket within your client area.  The respondent will decide whether your reason(s) for requesting a reset is/are valid.

(c) Reactivating the RTE on the same computer will not count towards your activations limit, however reactivating on separate systems will cause this number to decrease.

(d) If you are being asked for a free license anywhere in the forum, report them as soon as possible.  When submitting the report, include as much information as possible.

(e) All issues relating to licenses are to be reported through your client area and nowhere else in the forums

• 1 month later...

Got the latest update for both game and FMRTE. The FMRTE 18.3.4 (Build 27) editor says "FMRTE does not support your game version (18.3.4 1094154)."

I feel like I am missing something here. Was there a double update, one before and one after your latest fix?

2 hours ago, lebowski said:

Got the latest update for both game and FMRTE. The FMRTE 18.3.4 (Build 27) editor says "FMRTE does not support your game version (18.3.4 1094154)."

I feel like I am missing something here. Was there a double update, one before and one after your latest fix?

Read the above

if your game is touch you need to say so in your post

if its touch its not supported yet

10 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Read the above

if your game is touch you need to say so in your post

if its touch its not supported yet

It is Touch, sorry forgot to mention.

But no worries as FMRTE is now updated to work with that too. Great job!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...