FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 for Windows

BraCa

Ive got an issue where my PC is a bit messed up and I cant do much with the settings.  As a result, any time I try to download a file where it doesn't like the certification or anything like that, even when I tell it to ignore it I just end up with an exe file that wont execute.  Is there a different way I can get this program packaged at all?  Tried saving it as a zip file and then turning it back to an exe but that didn't work.

1 hour ago, Ian Heath said:

Ive got an issue where my PC is a bit messed up and I cant do much with the settings.  As a result, any time I try to download a file where it doesn't like the certification or anything like that, even when I tell it to ignore it I just end up with an exe file that wont execute.  Is there a different way I can get this program packaged at all?  Tried saving it as a zip file and then turning it back to an exe but that didn't work.

Have you tried unblocking the installer in the Properties window? Either untick the tickbox or click unblock.  If that does not work, let me know and I will package it for you and send you the dl link.

9 minutes ago, BestManagerEver said:

every time FM18 updates, fmrte asks me to put in my license info. Now it says ...

You reached the maximum number of activations for your license key. Request more activations in your Client Area.

Can someone please help me?

Request via your client area 

Read forum rules Licensing section

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/111-forum-rules/

On 22-2-2018 at 12:34 PM, GREYFOX said:

I am assuming you are using the Windows build.  The skin might be the issue.  Have you tried the default skin? Try restarting both your system and the software.

Default skin also doesn't work. Software uninstalled and pc restarted. Still nothing.

5 hours ago, Jacco4444 said:

Default skin also doesn't work. Software uninstalled and pc restarted. Still nothing.

try Clearing cache-  via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\ YOUR USER DETAILS HERE  \AppData\Roaming     and find FMRTE file.

NB clearing the cache can result in your preferences being reset to default so back up those settings prior to trying this. Also make a note of your FMRTE license(details can be found in your client area) should you have to enter it again. 

12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

try Clearing cache-  via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\ YOUR USER DETAILS HERE  \AppData\Roaming     and find FMRTE file.

NB clearing the cache can result in your preferences being reset to default so back up those settings prior to trying this. Also make a note of your FMRTE license(details can be found in your client area) should you have to enter it again. 

Thanks, but I can't find the AppData folder in Users. I just see my docs, my images etc. Also I can't change my language on this shitty PC so I think screenshots won't help really as I'm Dutch.

Thanks for helping, though.

31 minutes ago, Jacco4444 said:

Thanks, but I can't find the AppData folder in Users. I just see my docs, my images etc. Also I can't change my language on this shitty PC so I think screenshots won't help really as I'm Dutch.

Thanks for helping, though.

Your app data must be hidden

Google how to set it unhidden for your system