FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 for Windows

BraCa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 11:09 PM, Jacco4444 said:

Hi,

when i click 'heal team' or 'inspire team' i get a delay of some 10 seconds.. Any idea why that could be? Or anyone else having this problem?

can you please read this re posting eitiquette

not getting this issue

cheers

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6695-please-read-before-posting/

20 minutes ago, BestManagerEver said:

Another FM18 update!?

4.1MB download update.

Well there was an update. To be honest I last played FM18 2-3 days ago.

are you asking is there an update to FM18 ??

If so check here https://community.sigames.com/forum/25-football-manager-general-discussion/

and there has been no update to the game current version are 18.2.2 and FMRTE is working with these

if you have received an update to your game are you in the SI beta testing option, if so read the linked thread

3 hours ago, Jacco4444 said:

'Heal team' or 'save changes' still taking up to a minute to process, is it because I'm using a different skin or because I'm in 2028? On my Macbook I'm not experiencing this problem.

I am assuming you are using the Windows build.  The skin might be the issue.  Have you tried the default skin? Try restarting both your system and the software.

1 hour ago, BestManagerEver said:

Anyone else got a minor FM18 update?

My new version is 18.2.2.1055984 (m.e v1821)

But thankfully FMRTE works after this minor update.

I loaded up FM18 on 9am Saturday Morning Australian time and FM18 told me there is an update. 4.1MB update again! 2nd time recently. I guess it was updating the advertising boards.

The update is as explained previously above  and if you want any info check at SI forums there has been no change to game/FMRTE

6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

The update is as explained previously above  and if you want any info check at SI forums there has been no change to game/FMRTE

yes. I just posted what came up when loaded, still an update but an update we don't need to worry about re: FMRTE. But thought the community would like to know about any updates to FM. I don't have an account with SI Forums.

2 hours ago, BestManagerEver said:

yes. I just posted what came up when loaded, still an update but an update we don't need to worry about re: FMRTE. But thought the community would like to know about any updates to FM. I don't have an account with SI Forums.

The winter patch will be out soon I would imagine

re SI forums dont think you need to join to view and well worth it as the questions like this are best asked there as we have no idea what the update was there is a link to the forum in my signature

11 hours ago, BestManagerEver said:

You don't need to login to view the forums.  I had posted info regarding the update above.  It was just to update the in-game ad boards.

On 2/25/2018 at 4:34 AM, mariner2000 said:

I'm getting this error when trying to swap staff.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Read the posting etiquette in my signature and post accordingly in your  own thread with full details

update- I see you reported this issue in bugs forums a few days ago, so there is no need to report here too, keep posts to that thread and the Devs will be in touch accordingly