FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 for Windows

BraCa

Again, this is a false positive!

Our setup being detected as a virus is an old false positive (google 'inno setup detected as virus')

FMRTE.exe being detected as a generic virus/trojan or whatever, is also a false positive.

The reason why FMRTE.exe might be triggering false positives, is because FMRTE uses some Windows API's to access other processes memory (in our case access the FM memory), that some virus/trojans also use. This is probably the reason why some AV think it's a virus, but, it isn't.

• Thanks 1

• greyfox unfeatured this topic
21 minutes ago, totti365 said:

hello, my software tells me that I can not use an activation key because I have reached the maximum, I have to reinstall my pc is is use that 2 so this would be my 3rd and I am denied

Hi.  You have posted your question in the wrong forum.  The correct forum you need is the Licenses forum.  In there is a thread regarding maximum activations exceeded.

On 11/2/2017 at 3:48 PM, Manny1089 said:

IS there any news on updating new attribute features such as data analysis and sports sciences? i think the scouts have a section of data analysis now. also i believe under goalkeepers coaching there are new attributes that are not able to be updated 

I noticed this too.  Staff come up as "youth coaches" I think, which doesn't work because their attributes aren't even seen in FMRTE never mind editable.
I think it is the same for club doctor as well (shows as physio?) - no sports science attributes

15 minutes ago, nigel westland said:

Hello Braca.  Since 2012 i play with FMRTE.  I love it.

I play FM touch lately alot. How long do you think it will cost tonight for the full release of the game to make it work with fmrte. 

Your post is a bit confused

The price is on the store page once paid that's a one off for that version of fmrte covering all/any updates

If you are asking how long will fmrte take to patch if the full game is released who knows please read the rules re this

Cheers

1 minute ago, Ismirko said:

[Start at: 2017-11-10 17:43:16]
----------- FMRTE Details -----------
FMRTE Version: 18.1.0.8
Skin in use: Skins\Default_Dark
Installed Culture: en-US | DateTimeFormat: dd-MMM-yy
UI Culture: en-US | DateTimeFormat: dd-MMM-yy
Current Culture: en-US | DateTimeFormat: dd-MMM-yy
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Windows Service Pack: 
Windows 64Bits: True

solution for fmrte 17 dont know,it random open,random wont... i am frustrated :(

So we can help you, please submit a bug report in our bug tracker http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/forum/15-bug-tracker/

Make sure to include all details you can.

Thanks

On 02/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, Manny1089 said:

IS there any news on updating new attribute features such as data analysis and sports sciences? i think the scouts have a section of data analysis now. also i believe under goalkeepers coaching there are new attributes that are not able to be updated 

On 08/11/2017 at 12:11 PM, tken84 said:

I noticed this too.  Staff come up as "youth coaches" I think, which doesn't work because their attributes aren't even seen in FMRTE never mind editable.
I think it is the same for club doctor as well (shows as physio?) - no sports science attributes

Anyone??

1 hour ago, Aethan said:

Hotfix 18.1.1 is out !

I did not say it's ok with the current version of FMRTE

I’ll release an update later tonight 

1 hour ago, bobech said:

Hi, Anyone having a problem when pressing "buy now" for FMRTE18 ? Seems to me that the link does not work.

Followed since FMRTE13 :-) - Great work

Can you tell me the link and what error do you get (screenshot if possible) ?