FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Change in position

gln807

Hi, it is happening after a couple of games. I arrange a player position example from a AMC to MC and after a couple of games hew will have another position added, ex DL / MC. When I try to erase the DL position, it dissapears from the game but after 2 matches it will re-appear. Even I freeze the statistics.Is this a known bug? Or there something I need to arrange?

53 minutes ago, gln807 said:

Hi, it is happening after a couple of games. I arrange a player position example from a AMC to MC and after a couple of games hew will have another position added, ex DL / MC. When I try to erase the DL position, it dissapears from the game but after 2 matches it will re-appear. Even I freeze the statistics.Is this a known bug? Or there something I need to arrange?

Are you trying to change the positional value in the Positions screen? Is the in-game backroom staff starting the player's training to retrain them to a DL or DM? Additionally, please run the software in administrator mode.

• 1 month later...