FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to change a ban on signing non foreign players

Leniin

2 hours ago, Leniin said:

Hi.  I play on Russia  - Dinamo Moscow . 

DM can buy only russian players , cuz club have BAN to buying players from any other country's.

Where can i change this option in FMRTE17 ?  I have license.

Hello.

You should find this in the club's profile page.  Have a look in the club's Relations page.

5 hours ago, Leniin said:

Hi.  I play on Russia  - Dinamo Moscow . 

DM can buy only russian players , cuz club have BAN to buying players from any other country's.

Where can i change this option in FMRTE17 ?  I have license.

is this the normal squad rules for a russian club??

if so this can only be changed using pre game editor via advanced rules

cant be done using an in game editor unless it is a general ban to individual clubs thats on its finance page at bottom there is bans with dates set

perhaps take a screenshot of that page the finances one, also the league rules in game look at that what does it say

i believe you mean there is the max 5 foreign player rule in russian league rules, so if you have 5 you cannot sign/register any further foreign players, if so change the nationality of the players you want to sign/and or the foreigners in your squad

if you want any further info pls start your own thread in the forum as this might be helpful to others later and will get lost in this thread 

cheers

d9e1c18ce0be65854ca8bdf41fe39e32.png

right I have created your own thread now

follow the tips above

also you need to give more info on this''transfer ban''  post screenshot of the message you got re ban etc  is it due to failing some rules in league etc etc

7fb70e575964085d5495de85996db216.png

you can also change agreements to make russia part of EU and nations to be treated as non foreign as screenshot above

As stated earlier change the player's nationality to russian 

You need to post the message you got outlining the ban and why it happened

that message above you posted could be you have too many non Russian players so not a ban at all just failing league rules

Post your squad have you got your 5 max non russian players

Post the finances page details of ban show up there