FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Preferred moves not working

spavsner

What bugs/issues did you encounter: I was using iFMRTE to try to add/remove player preferred moves.  The program is not allowing me to do so - clicking on any checkbox next to a given preferred move (e.g., plays one-twos) does not check or uncheck the box.

What is your FM version: Current version 17.3.1, and I have steam set to offline.

What is your FMRTE version: 17.3.1.17 I have used the update feature says I am using the current version

Which operating system are you using: Mac OS X Sierra

Attach any FMRTE error logs: No error log available.

yes I know its Mac related 

I have closed your duplicate thread 

I am unable to test on Mac but most issues are resolved the same way on both formats

can you try these if IFMRTE has option-

Debug mode-  Open FMRTE Go to FMRTE Settings and enable 'DEBUGMode'

can you also try clearing your FMRTE cache file 

For Mac https://macpaw.com/how-to/clear-cache-on-mac

NB clearing the cache can result in your preferences being reset to default so back up those settings prior to trying this. Also make a note of your FMRTE license(details can be found in your client area) should you have to enter it again. 

We recommend you always back up your saved game and any other files you want to keep eg FMRTE cache files etc prior to trying these tips