FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Qualified to CL but team don't have place in it

viva_polska

Hi.

Is there ANY option in FMRTE that can help with situation (as you can see on the picture) - 2nd place in La Liga but game not giving me a place in Champion League (5th team "took" my place).I don't want to start a new game.

Propably that problem is caused by the fact that I was editing things in pre-game editor and switched Monaco to La liga and in the (many, many) options I did not change "country of continental cup" or someting like that to: SPAIN (instead of FRANCE).

FM Monaco La Liga problem.jpg

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

The issue might be as you suggest

FMRTE cant help putting your club in ucl

Check it isnt ffp stopping you

Thanks for reply. I did get info in the manager box that Valencia was banned from Europe for licensing/financial problems but I didn't notice that info about my team (but I remember I got net loss circa 30M euro) so of course I will check that ffp, that you suggest (for ex. - by adding my club some money during the end of the season).

I went back 3/4 matchdays before the end of the season and my club was on the verge about FFP (-4.9 after some little modifications). Then I sold one player, got new sponsorship deal, get CL tv rights money and the FFP predciction in the game show that I pass it (+7M).

Interesting fact: those 4 matchdays before end of the season REAL, BARCA have quali for ECC and Malaga (less points that me) is qualified in Europa League and my team Q for nothing (in my opinion it indicates that is not FFP problem but pre-game edition - "country of continental cup"  in team EDITION matter).