Sign in to follow this  
muro

FM 17 TOUCH

I'm going to game happening in the open bottom fmrte 17 I'm playing I'm in touch I record fmrte but the game is not converging

sorry no english 

google translate

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") this is the most common issue for the behavior you are describing also make sure you Firewall\antivirus program ain't blocking FMRTE.

9 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") this is the most common issue for the behavior you are describing also make sure you Firewall\antivirus program ain't blocking FMRTE.

Pretty sure he means that fmrte isnt updated yet to the new version of fm touch :)

33 minutes ago, whispers said:

Pretty sure he means that fmrte isnt updated yet to the new version of fm touch :)

Well in that case we are still working on it :D should be out this weekend

9 hours ago, RamGuy said:

I can't seem to get FMRTE to work with FM Touch 2017? It loads and all, but I can't seem to save any of the changes? 

As i have said

On 11/18/2016 at 3:14 PM, GoBLiN said:

Hi

I have searched the forum but can't find anything, but apologies if this is covered somewhere else.

Is iFMTRE compatible with FM Touch on the iPad? If so, how do I install it as all I get is a .dmg file and I don't know what to do with it.

Thanks!

• Like 1