FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

£5.40 inc VAT

sbugg

wow I've brought every version of FMRTE but I can't remember VAT not being included in the advertised price, it's £5.40 or €6.25 to buy, not the prices advertised.

To me that has pushed it out of my value price range, I'm going to have to think very carefully if I am going to buy it or not.

It's not me being tight, as I said I have paid for every version in the past.

Your Choice, might be an idea to say on the purchase page that the price does not include the relivent VAT.

I'm not sure why you rounded on me like that Greyfox because as I have stated I have supported FMRTE with donations for years and may still this time. I can even remember being given a discount for being a loyal supporter.

Its an individual choice and each to their own

I am just about to upgrade to a UHD tv and comparing features /prices I will end up going for the better features and it will cost approx £100 more

comparing like for like there is another RTE you can buy it for $5.49 US it has far less features and is  very similar price

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sbugg said:

wow I've brought every version of FMRTE but I can't remember VAT not being included in the advertised price, it's £5.40 or €6.25 to buy, not the prices advertised.

To me that has pushed it out of my value price range, I'm going to have to think very carefully if I am going to buy it or not.

It's not me being tight, as I said I have paid for every version in the past.

VAT was never included in the advertised price since it varies from country to country, the VAT value is calculated by our store based on the user location and added to the 4.99€ you see in our page.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

VAT was never included in the advertised price since it varies from country to country, the VAT value is calculated by our store based on the user location and added to the 4.99€ you see in our page.

it is cheaper than the other one then??

which has the features FMRTE had going back about 5 years

but the OP needs to compare and make his own call

that's what I am doing with the tv I would rather pay more for the better product if I buy the cheaper I know it will grind away at me pretty quickly that it cant do what the other can 

Yes it will grind on me if I dont buy it, it's a fantastic product and I'm a big big fan, but I feel I am being taken advantage of with this version, still it's my choice, no one is forcing me to buy it.

I probably will at some point, but as a loyal donator I am surely entitled to a moan.

2 hours ago, THE FOOTBALL MAANGER LEG said:

no big deal really 5.40 is nothing for something u can use all year round

My thoughts exactly.  It is only £5.40 for a year not a month so logically you shouldn't be reluctant nor hesitant to purchase a license.  We all pay much more than that a week on groceries and bills so it is a no brainer to me.

• Like 1

Why the abuse? what has my age got to do with it? please don't tell me how to spent my money, I'm glad you find £5.40 nowt but it's all relative, I do not find it nowt.

Just to reiterate, I have 5 licenses in my client area going back to FMRTE 13, I have supported the developement of FMRTE from the start. Am I not entitled to an opinion.