FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE 17 for Mac

Fitzy

1 hour ago, askl56 said:

I say this every year, but there really should be a discount on the mac version given that it doesn't follow the same release schedule, and has less features. Either that or developers like myself are happy to help.

I understand where you are coming from totally but I dont think BraCa asks much for the product, and following that logic the FM version is rushed out every November and not fully working/patched until March so that should be discounted:D

sure BraCa will update here soon with news on release of this version of FMRTE

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I understand where you are coming from totally but I dont think BraCa asks much for the product, and following that logic the FM version is rushed out every November and not fully working/patched until March so that should be discounted:D

sure BraCa will update here soon with news on release of this version of FMRTE

The overall price is irrelevant, the only price that matters is the price relative to the windows edition. If you get a big mac for $3 and your buddy does as well and he gets 3 burgers instead of 1, you would still feel like you had gotten short changed.

You've also completely ignored the feature gap between the two platforms.

• Like 1

• BraCa locked this topic