FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Preset bug with players who have PAs of over 200.

Haku

Has anyone checked out this bug on FMRTE for FM 2017 yet? Basically, none of the presets work anymore when you set a player's PA to be over 200.

I also adjusted:

• Professionalism, Ambition and Loyalty to 30.
  • Determination and Natural Fitness to 25.

All other things are within normal bounds.

Edited by Haku
Addendum.

29 minutes ago, DLN said:

Yes, this is a situation happening in this version hope It'll be fixed on later versions. I opened a ticket in bug tracker.

If you edited a player's PA over 200 none of the presets works (even default ones), not even for 201 PA.

Exp; https://streamable.com/pmqg

DLN as per my answer above this is not a feature released by the FMRTE dev team 

your work is appreciated by me and the community as a whole the support/dev team are working on resolving issues that are features in the app that need addressing 

something like this doesnt really  fall in to this as it is not a feature developed by BraCa 

I am sure there will be input from the dev team and perhaps something they may assist with once other matters have been resolved 

you have reported in bug forum check there for updates in due course

cheers

thanks again for your work with add ons to the app like this 

• Like 1

frustrating for you guys...if it worked in FM16 hopefully something will be resolved in future updates

its something I have only used to see what it does in game as a bit of fun:D

never use it normally as when I did I won 20-0 so didnt see the point

but each to their own people pay their money and should use it as they wish :P