FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Cup Tied players

beringer

I have been playing with Truro in Vanarama National League South, and has been so before the FMRTE came out. Has been using the SI InGame editor to get some thing done, but no problems what so ever.

When FMRTE came out today, I instantly downloaded it, as so many years before..., and after I used it in my game, ALL my players has been CUP Tied, for my next round in the FA Cup, 4th round.

Is it something with the FMRTE that can't work probably with the SI InGame editor, or just a coincidence? It was as soon as I started FMRTE, that my players got Cup Tied for the FA Cup..., and they are not in the old save game I have before using the FMRTE. I can provide both games, both before using the editor and after....

New game, after editor use:

https://we.tl/4wdhZ4IzvX

Old game, before editor use:

https://we.tl/Ki3NwvlFio

5 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

What changes did you make with fmrte 

Start it.
Change all players health through the heal button.
Change all contracts at FC København's first team, to be longer and more expensive...
Maximize one thing in tactics.

Nothing else, I think.

Yes I changed 3 loan contracts in Brøndby IF, so they could buy them.

You can move it when on windows, the all things will be there, so every thing from all people are with it.... Here are the information from point 12:

What bugs/issues did you encounter: Cup tied players after using heal button.

What is your FM version: 17.1.1f899420 (m.e. v1700)

What is your FMRTE version: v17.1.1 (build 3)

How big is your database size (This can be found in the Game Status page and should be noted as small, medium, large, etc): Large

Which editor data files are you using (Please state their names): None

Which operating system are you using: Windows 10

What changes have you done to your save:  Start it.
Change all contracts at FC København's first team, to be longer, and changed sponsors.
Maximize one thing in tactics.
changed 3 loan contracts in Brøndby IF, so they could buy them...., and changed sponsors.

Are you using any like-for-like software alongside FMRTE? No, only IS In-game editor

Do you have anything else to add? No

• Like 1

What bugs/issues did you encounter: Cant use my first squad player in cup matches after using heal button.

What is your FM version: 17.1.1f899420

What is your FMRTE version: v17.1.1 (build 1)

How big is your database size (This can be found in the Game Status page and should be noted as small, medium, large, etc): Large

Which editor data files are you using (Please state their names): None

Which operating system are you using: Windows 10

What changes have you done to your save:  
Change one youth (tammy abraham) attributes and his PA

Are you using any like-for-like software alongside FMRTE? No

Do you have anything else to add? No

• Like 1